Hey guys, I'm back... maybe...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hey guys, I'm back... maybe...

Post  Trevor Y. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Hi everyone, Trevor Yarmovich here.

I played in one of the leagues a few years back with my Wood Elf army. Thinking of getting back into wargaming again, and remember enjoying WHF a lot. You guys still around and playing? What rules are you using now? I am sure I am at least one version behind. I was thinking of getting into Lizards or Tomb Kings as a second army. Opinions?

Trevor Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey guys, I'm back... maybe...

Post  nathanr on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:48 pm

Welcome! There is a good active group of players here and I'm sure you will be welcome. We are using 8th edition rules which came out last year.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Trevor Y. on Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:17 pm

When do you guys normally go to the Den and play? Do you set up games ahead of time or just pair up when you get there?

P.S. Holy crap. I just went through my old Warhammer Fantasy stuff, and found about $400 worth of Beastmen army still sealed in blisters and shrinkwrapped boxes, and a bunch of extra Wood Elf units!!! I don't even remember buying them! Feels like Christmas!

Looks like I am building Beastmen as my next army... lol. Will have to maybe do Lizards after that. So much to paint now.

Trevor Y.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Games are either played at the den or at people's houses. We don't really have a set league night but it seems to work pretty well to post in the 'plan and report' section of the forum to set up games.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top