Adam - Tomb Kings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adam - Tomb Kings

Post  Wapafish on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Hey all! If you didn't catch it in the title, my name is Adam (pronounced "Fish"). I'm currently putting together a Tomb Kings army.  Some of you may recognize me from the 40k site (same username), though I haven't been on there in a long time.

I got into the Warhammer world with the Battle for Skull Pass set a few years back, but I only painted a handful of the miniatures.  None of my friends were into the whole tabletop gaming scene, so the set collected dust on my shelf for a year.  After I discovered Dragon's Den by way of a school project, I started with 40k with an Imperial Guard army, but in the recent past I've lost interest in them (probably due to the same reason as Skull Pass) and have instead been drawn back to Warhammer.  I'm extremely fond of the stunties, and the gobo's crack me up, but I wanted an army that not everyone has.  Thus, when I saw the new Tomb Kings stuff coming out, I was instantly sold.  

Currently I have two phalanxes of skeletons, three chariots, two standard bearers, two Liche Priests, the start of a phalanx of Tomb Guard, a single Ushabti, High Queen Khalida, and a partridge in a pear tree Very Happy.  This list is going to get much bigger come May 7th when the new mini's are on their way.

Last edited by Wapafish on Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:00 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Privacy)

Wapafish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Adam - Tomb Kings

Post  squalie on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

Welcome! I think you made a great choice, Tomb Kings have some awesome looking models on the way.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Hey Adam welcomee to the club. You should talk to my brother Dom (kuyp) as he has played tomb kings for about 3 years. I play Dwarfs and ogres and happen to have Monday off if you have time in the afternoon for a game.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:04 am

welcome, my name is Darren and i play Bret's, Empire, Lizards, and hope to get a O&G book soon to add them to my list. if you want a few small games willing to roll some dice some time.

Pud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wapafish on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:48 am

Thanks for the offers for games, however I currently do no possess a copy of the new rules or a codex with which to assemble my army. Once the new one comes out I would be more than happy to play a few games and learn the ropes.

Wapafish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwoulf on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:56 am

Welcome to the group. I live next door in Dalmey, center of the bible belt

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content