Post  squalie on Tue May 09, 2017 3:27 pm

*starts to eat popcorn, pulls up a chair.*
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nathan's Models

Post  Kal on Tue May 09, 2017 4:31 pm

squalie wrote:*starts to eat popcorn, pulls up a chair.*

Starts to eat chair, pulls up a popcorn.

I'm with ya buddy lets see how this unfolds !
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Tue May 09, 2017 8:29 pm

I love the hold guardians i have both as a model and as fluff. Just wait until garagecon i have something big badda boom planned.
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:45 pm

So it's been forever since I touched a paintbrush or did anything on the hobby side of Warhammer.  I decided to change that.  Here's my bin of Empire stuff:

" />

I thought it looked a bit pathetic so I figured I'd start basing.  Once I get a good base scheme I find that my projects tend to get moving a little quicker.  Here's my progress thus far:

Enough to base 2 units of Reiters, 2 units of demigryph knights, my general and 2 warrior priests.  That should keep me busy for a bit.  This army is going to be a long process but hopefully I can keep up the motivation to see it through.

Edit: I can't figure out the pictures at the moment. Use your imaginations and know that no matter what you imagine what I've actually done is like 100 times better than that.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 pm

nathanr wrote: I can't figure out the pictures at the moment.  Use your imaginations and know that no matter what you imagine what I've actually done is like 100 times better than that.

Your best work yet!
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:57 pm

I really like the way you put dew drops on the blades of grass to show an early morning ride to battle
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:04 am

Spent some time this evening assembling these Chinese knock-off sculpts. I got Leopold the Black and I can not believe the amount of detail in this model. It is spectacular. Unfortunately I can't really use him in my Empire army as he doesn't fit the theme but he'll be a joy and a challenge to paint anyway. I'll save him for when I'm stuck in a rut and need a break from rank and file. My knights' horses didn't come in and my teutogen guard wannabes are on a slow boat from Spain so for now I'm going to work on a second unit of demigryph knights and my handgunners. I also have 10 reiters that are assembled and waiting for paint so I'm not lacking for projects.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

View previous topic View next topic Back to top