Saturday, November 20th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saturday, November 20th

Post  squalie on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm going to come up on Saturday if anyone is interested in having a game. I guess I'm playing Carson at 10:30, and talked to b.kevinson about possibly playing after that (around 1pm). This could be a good chance for guys that I haven't played before to teach me a lesson.

Either way, early bird gets the worm so if anyone is interested let me know for a third (3-ish o'clock) game.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saturday, November 20th

Post  Mhael on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:00 pm

I could have you a game at 1 or sooner.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:36 pm

I think I need some revenge on your leadership modifying nasties sometime too.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  b.kevinsen on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

1pm sounds good to me for our game Don

b.kevinsen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Ok, so this is what could be happening as these guys pm'd first:

Carson @ 10:30
Brent @ 1 pm
Andre @ 3:30

Freezingoon, if Andre can't play @ 3:30 did you want to have our game? We haven't had a chance to play and I'd like to get that one in. Just so everyone knows I'll be bringing Beastmen instead of Daemons.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:54 pm

I'll be there Saturday too.

Let's make a full day of it.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:59 pm

RickyDMMontoya wrote:I'll be there Saturday too.

Let's make a full day of it.

Sounds like a plan is coming together...

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm

It would probably be a good idea to get Carson to update the ladder before Sat.

If there are a lot of games going down, tracking all of the ladder movements will be chaotic enough as it is without having to estimate the positions based on the last couple of weeks.

Could we please get the update before then Carson?

I only ask so it will save a headache later if there are going to be a lot of dice flying this Sat.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

i can come down for some games on saturday if anyone want's a game

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I thought I did......did I miss some games?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm

Eric are we playing first ? If so I will be looking for a second game and Don I can play you at 330.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:43 pm

cool, then my day is set. I'm thinking 0 and 3 for the new Beasts! Very Happy

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pud on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:38 am

is there a spot for me, three thirty i am open for a game if there is someone looking for a game. Get done work at 2:30 and should be in city for 3:30 game.

Empire, 2500

Pud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:27 am

Geez Pud, I keep forgetting about the list I need to send to you. It's a good thing you posted here or I would have forgotten to bring the army.

See you Saturday.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 am

Carson wrote:I thought I did......did I miss some games?

Well I know that Andre beat Stash, so Andre should have been in first place, then Nathan A. beat Andre, so Nathan A. should be in first place, then I beat Nathan A, but he was out of ladder range at that time, so he kept first.
Timeline:
http://raveninghordes.forumakers.com/plan-and-report-f6/summer-fall-league-reporting-thread-t772-15.htm#7573
Mhael wrote:Well Stash and I had our ladder challenge tonight and Tyrant Malarik Goldseeker proved his might by taking spot one in a show of strength( at least his troops did as he died)
Neither of us were fully painted and it was the first time we played this league.

http://raveninghordes.forumakers.com/plan-and-report-f6/summer-fall-league-reporting-thread-t772-15.htm#7647
Mhael wrote:Dom and I faced off Saturday afternoon with me placing only four units (one bull horde with bsb Shafnik Silvertongue and Butcher Shazlat Stewpot, one unit of leadbelchers, two units of ironguts one with Tyrant Malarik Goldseeker and Slaughtermaster Groftik Meathooks). Dom came out with three units of crossbows one unit of swordmasters with bsb, general and a detachment of handgunners, two units of pistoliers, one big unit of knights with a warrior priest and two smaller units of knights, a large unit of halberdiers backed by another block unit of ? , a unit of outriders, and a wizard .

We played meeting engagment with Dom deploying first and having his wizard a unit of knights and a unit of pistoliers in reserve while I had none. Doms wizard miscast and died first turn and we traded shots until combat. Doms shooting proved deadly almost killing two units of ironguts before combat but my leadbelchers returned the favor by taking both units of pistoliers. After some manuvering my horde fought it out with Doms generals unit taking it off the board before succumbing to a flank and two frontal charges which had them running and overran ( I needs to make them stubborn). my remaining unit of ironguts and Tyrant took care of his halberdiers and a fleeing unit of crossbows.

In the end I had an edge of about two hundred points. This was our second league game with neither fully painted so a 6-4 becomes 5-3 for me.

http://raveninghordes.forumakers.com/plan-and-report-f6/summer-fall-league-reporting-thread-t772-30.htm#7947
Nathan.A. wrote:I played 2 games this weekend.
First was against Eric and his ogres. It wasn't good for the Undead.
Turn one was looking good for the Vamps as I managed to irresistable a purple sun, killing Erics slaughter master, and taking 4 more ogres with it, however after that it was all down hill for me.
Eric managed to beat down str 10 ghouls whilst only losing, I believe it was 2 ogres, and giving a wound to each character in the unit.
Then my Black knights managed to get around his line and hit his general's unit with a rear charge, only to whiff and do one wound, and then take it on the chin suffering 5 in return, lost that combat by 4 and crumbled the next round.
Next turn my general bunker unit got charged by Eric General, I had the regen banner on my bsb but it was no use, Erics attacks were flaming.
He preceded to smash my unit and we called it bottom of 4 I believe, crushing victory for Eric. 8-2
I don't know about any others, but the top 4 positions should definitely look different. There were 3 or 4 other games in between there, I don't think they effect the ladder though. Although it was an enjoyable game, I know I got burned a little bit last weekend by not paying enough attention to the reporting thread. I challenged Nathan in the hopes of winning and then being able to challenge for the #1 spot later. I didn't realize that Nathan already had the #1 spot, which meant that our game wasn't even a ladder battle.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:34 pm

I'm still looking for a game friday after 5 or saturday if anyone wants a match.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

I can't make it for Friday, but I'm still playing Andre as soon as the Den opens, and then whoever else I can on Sat.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:58 pm

zach i could play you a game today say around 5:30 ish

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Sure thing. I will be there if I can get my car out.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top