Nurgle Warriors, Demons, that kind of thingy...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nurgle Warriors, Demons, that kind of thingy...

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Okay, I got pumped by the GDUK pics of the new FW Nurgle stuff. In anticipation I am trying to start a Nurgle army. I always thought large blocks of marauders were a good place to start, but I have no idea how they'll work in 8th. I am thinking of trying for a horde, but we'll see. So I super hate the reg GW marauder figs, and especially for a nurgle themed army. So I thought I'd use the weapons and shields from the marauders on the new flagellant bodies. They're not the same size, but I can live with the super muscle man look fro chaos nurgley dudes. My goal was to be able to knock out an RnF'er in a couple hours. This guy was maybe 2 1/2, but I am giving myself a break as I had to think up the colours along the way. Here he is... hopefully this project doesn't stall immediately like my others have!

Look at the size of those guns!!!!!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nurgle Warriors, Demons, that kind of thingy...

Post  squalie on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Those Marauders strength 4? I think that's a great start -- only 49 more to go! I just decided that I wanted to be different and make a Nurgle Warriors army, but my Thunder just got stolen! Do it justice Scott!!

If I don't get some of that grass from someone (Carson), or at least post a link where I can buy some, I'm going to punch a puppy right in the face.

Seriously. In the Face.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm

I likes, an army to this scale would be very nice looking. The forgeworld stuff has been salivating as well.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Really cool-looking Scott! I hate what the marauder models look like too, this is way better and I think a unit of them would be awesome. Fingers crossed for continued motivation!

Grail pilgrim models would also fit in well, just give them marauder shields and do a few weapon swaps and you're set.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top