everyone take a shot at me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

everyone take a shot at me

Post  Rockn J on Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:49 pm

I am going to try and play everyone in the leage at least once if I can. So line up your chalanges and take a swing. I will come looking for you otherwise. I'm open most fri all day, sat all day and sun til afternoon.

Rockn J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: everyone take a shot at me

Post  squalie on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:59 pm

I'm hoping to come up again in a week or two. Would love a rematch.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I'd like to have you a game, I have some unpacking to do on friday but saturday I should be free.

Freezingoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:18 pm

I defo want a rematch this league. My forces have regrouped............

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockn J on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Well two rematches is fine too. I understand Carson"s point as he was beaten bad. Three snake eyes for charges. And he just had ugly girls backing up his fighting men. well... dying men.

Rockn J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Oooooh, Gauntlet slap! Very Happy

So, for our rematch, should I bring a cheesy special character, or are you going to leave yours out? If that's the only way you can win, I completely understand your reluctance to leave them out -- just asking. Razz

If we're using special characters apparently there are some good ones in the Daemon list I could bring...so I've heard. Cool

*Ultimate Falcon punch!*

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockn J on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 am

Oh crap. Our first game must have been worst then I thoght. I didn"t even break out the Cheesy army thing cause I thought you took you beeting well. I guess you do like to play just 80% of the game. I'll swing with no brand names. Oh snap. I sense a reconing. Perhaps even a ruber match? no there would have to be a tie first....

Rockn J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:00 am

Alright, here we go. Very Happy

First off, I thought it was a totally fun game, and that much more so as I rarely get to play Brett's. Second, I didn't play special characters and you need to -- I'm ok with that as Brett's need it. Third, I certainly took the "beating" well as it was 102 point difference and even though I lost, I felt that it was an awesome game with us scrapping in the middle of the table for about 4 turns and really mixing it up. Anyone that missed it really did miss out on a cool tug of war, Daemons vs. Bretts. Honestly good game.

Fourth; 80% of the game is actually resorting to the easy, abusable rules of special characters. 100% of the game is when you play the armies as intended and see units fighting units, heroes vs heroes and Lords challenging Lords. I'd love to go to a 'Ard Boyz tourny, but Saskatoon isn't it.

I'll tell you what we'll do. You bring all the special characters Brett's can muster and I'll bring all the special characters and "unit upgrades" Daemons can muster and we'll all see how much fun everyone has.

Warhammer is, and always has been the most fun when it's at it's most basic.

All jokes aside Jeremy, I'm just pokin' and would seriously like a rematch, even if I lose 10 times as it was a fun game. I'm only speaking from a Moose Jaw perspective as we never, and I mean never play special characters. I simply see no use for them. I DON"T want this to be about special characters. I want this to be about talkin' smack and enjoying Warhammer games, where sometimes you win and sometimes you lose -- then you have to hear about it. Right now, I'm hearing about it! Laughing

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockn J on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:07 am

It's all good fun for me. I know you can take a ribbing too. I'm just carrying on for fun with a smile and some easy banter.

Rockn J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 am

Cool. That's the spirit! I can get animated, but when a fellow watches a bunch of holy Knights smack around his Daemons how can you not love this game?! Very Happy

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:58 pm

hey Jeremy, your fey enchantress, total hag! how bout finding out just how good the empire is. can you make it out for a game sometime this afternoon?

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rockn J on Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 pm

I suppose I literly asked everyone to take a shot at me. Poor misguided fools. The Lady isn't going to take your ill begoten words too lightly.

Rockn J

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:41 pm

My problem is that I really had no clue as to who she is and what she does. After our game I came home and read the Brett army book and thought she's a tricksy little thing she is! I really don't know enough about the Bretts to know what to target. Daemons just think everything dies equally nice. Twisted Evil

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top