Base sizes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Base sizes

Post  ashnyr on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Hey folks,

Getting my O&G army together and I've run into a couple units that are causing me a bit of a dilemma. I seem to recall that there was a list floating about at some point during 7th setting indicating base sizes that were quite often different from those supplied with the models. This is where my dilemma comes from...

My pump wagons are classified as chariots; should I be putting these on chariot bases instead of the ones that come with them? Secondly, the wyvern comes with a 50X50 monster base; but it seems that it should be on a bigger base when compared to other creatures that are on larger bases (i.e. dragon, giant, hydra).

What is the general consensus? Go with the bases they come with or with what would seem (at least to me) to be more appropriate bases? Either way works for me, I have lots of bases/material to work with. Hoping to get everything put together and painted to come down from La Ronge for a tournament.

Cheers!

ashnyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Base sizes

Post  nathanr on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:15 pm

I'm pretty sure that models should be put on the size of base that they are packaged with. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong though.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Put 'em on the base they're packed with. You'll be fine.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ashnyr on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Many thanks for the quick replies folks!

I'll try to get some pics posted as I complete the army. Painting has been my smoking cessation lately so I'm making some decent headway Smile

ashnyr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:30 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top