Chaos Undivided

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chaos Undivided

Post  Duke Kristian on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Hello All,

Am I mistaken...there is no Chaos Undivided anymore? I just finished putting together my warriors and I was thinking about how I want to theme my army. I like my armies to have a background, some fluff...so if I am reading my book correctly I either do a hodge podge assemblage like The Kull in the latest White Dwarf or I theme out my army under one specific evil. I think if I do the hodge podge that is kind of cheesy.

Am I right or wrong?

What do you guys think?

Duke Kristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chaos Undivided

Post  squalie on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Sorry mate, undivided is no more. You can have them unmarked and you can have all 4 Marks in the army if you wish. I've always been a fluff, mono-mark kinda guy, but I've just accepted how things are now. (Insert Daemon equivalent conversation).

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 pm

yup, I'm still a bit taken aback at the whole mixing marks thing they have in the army book, just dosn't look right to us old grognards. On a positive note the mark of Khorne is very good now under 8th edition. I've been playing a non marked warriors army but am thinking of either a khorne or nurgle marked army.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Duke Kristian on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

I was thinking of a Tzeentch marked army. I like the ward save idea and the spells are straightforward. I am not a fan of the disc though....I think I will take some trolls they could be fun or a giant.

Duke Kristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:53 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top