8th FAQ now up!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 8th FAQ now up!

Post  Duke Kristian on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Brets Gay!?!? mon dieu!!

Hey I always loved throwing down Peasants, loved it when the enemy went after those blocks or the archers.

Anyway I think the new rules are outstanding and I cannot wait to get back into the game. I fear much time will be taken up creating army lists, been there before, is there an armybuilder smart phone app:)

The addition of the terrain rules and the need to wipe out enemy units seems to me would add to the overall gameplay and idea of strategy and tactics. For so long we have been saying to newbies "stick to a battleplan" now this concept should be easier to understand.

Very excited about 8th ed.

Went to the den the other day, first time in awhile, watched some Flames of War...cool, watched some 40K...meh

Duke Kristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:08 pm

8th is the new 6th Very Happy

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:44 am

What I like best is that the FAQ's are being updated regularly! Wood Elves already have an update. It isn't one that I like but it does clear up some things that were a bit unclear.

The moonstone isn't as good as it was when they first released the FAQ though. In the first FAQ it said that it could be used in any movement phase (your's or your opponent's) to teleport a unit from one forest to another. It could even be used to teleport out of combat so you could get charged, hold and then teleport away before any blows were struck, thus stranding an enemy unit in the forest. Now its been changed to only working in your turn so thats not an option anymore.

Make sure everyone keeps an eye on your armie's respective FAQ, don't print them out until the day before the tournament just in case they get updated.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:22 pm

They all got updated to v.1.1 at the same time last night.

Steam Tanks are no longer immune to magic.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum