Thursday Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday Games

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:04 pm

Does any one want to play me a game on Thursday,preferably at early.

Freezingoon

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  epengr on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Freezingoon wrote:Does any one want to play me a game on Thursday,preferably at early.

I'd like that. Lizards vs. Lizards would be intersting...


epengr

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  Freezingoon on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:52 pm

A lizardman victory by default, I like it. I'd like to start early, like 10:30 or 11, is that OK with you?

Freezingoon

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  epengr on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 am

I can be there at 10:30, no problem.

I could do a second game afterwards if anyone's interested.

-David

epengr

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  epengr on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 am

Being a holiday, I think the Den will actually open at 12:00...


Freezingoon wrote:A lizardman victory by default, I like it. I'd like to start early, like 10:30 or 11, is that OK with you?

epengr

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  Mhael on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Being Canada day don't you boys have something better to do like celebrate with the rest of the country? lol

Mhael

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2008-08-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  Freezingoon on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Sure do, but every person I know works for my local town government and they are all lucky enough to work as event coordinators until 7, which is about the time I'll roll back into town ready for some fireworks and beer. Anyways adding to that note can we start the game around 1, I'm going out to lunch with a couple friends who are lucky enough not to work during that day.

Freezingoon

Posts : 295
Join date : 2009-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  epengr on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Sure thing. Sleeping in works for me. Quintessentially Canadian. Or is it getting up early and climbimg a mountian? I never did do well in scoial studies.

See you at 1:00.

Freezingoon wrote:Sure do, but every person I know works for my local town government and they are all lucky enough to work as event coordinators until 7, which is about the time I'll roll back into town ready for some fireworks and beer. Anyways adding to that note can we start the game around 1, I'm going out to lunch with a couple friends who are lucky enough not to work during that day.

epengr

Posts : 182
Join date : 2010-04-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday Games

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:41 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum