8th Edition up for pre-order

View previous topic View next topic Go down

8th Edition up for pre-order

Post  nathanr on Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:34 pm

Well, the countdown clock ended and now you can pre-order 8th edition if you want. You can also enter a draw for a 3000 point army of your choice by answering the following skill testing question "what forest do the wood elves live in?"

I won't be pre-ordering the book, I'll just buy it when it comes out in July. There are a few cool extras available though. Some cool templates, dice, counters and even a few Empire models. I especially like the bear "unit mascot". Cool stuff.

I won't bother linking, its all on the GW website and you won't have to look too hard to find what I'm talking about.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 8th Edition up for pre-order

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Love the bear, but HATE that man with him. WTF happened to his face?

But of the other four releases, besides the dude with the pistols and the codpiece I LOVE those new releases! I can't wait to pick them up and paint them. What I am really happy about is like the 3 advisor models for 40K (AWESOME PIECES!@) these three mini mini's are posed in ways that are not common with the Warhammer range. They have a little lif in them that I love. Looking very forward to seeing what they do with the other races stuff. Awesome so far!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallidon on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:25 pm

All that special edition stuff they're releasing as well is pretty slick.

I picked up some of the gold templates, the skull dice and the Battle Spells cards. The cards are pretty minor, but they were cheap. I was waivering on the counter set and the ruler/protractor measuring kit to.. not becasue I really know if Id use them, but just because they look pretty slick.

I just found out today that everything in 8th edition is going to allow pre-measurement.. I completely missed this from before.

Kallidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top