RadomCon July/08

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RadomCon July/08

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:25 am

Well we had a few games in the garage over the weekend. Thanks to those who showed up, we'll do it again soon(ish)! I even went undefeated with my Nurgle Army! A win and a Draw, hooray! Highlight's for me include getting charged by Minotaurs with my GuO and doing 16 wounds to them. Also getting the "miasma of pestilence" spell of against none other than Karl Franz himself. How about all 1's for your stat line Karl.... Fun times. Thanks again guys. These pics are a little random, but that's the nature of chaos!

The close up of the army pictures are of Don (squallie) Matwe's army. It's very well done! Thanks again all!

Last edited by ScottRadom on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RadomCon July/08

Post  nathanr on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:34 am

I also managed a win and a draw. I wish I could have fought squalie's beastmen but unfortunately he left before I could. Next time...

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 pm

Good times fosure. I had two really close and fun games. Hey ASF is not that big a deal right!
Thanks Scott for hosting the day and the great burgers.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 am

Anybody wanting a crack at the Beastmen, I'd be more than willing to come back and give you guys a few games. And Scott, don't think for a second that I don't wan't another try at Papa Nurgle! 10 wounds is a little tricky for Beasts, but we'll try a different list next time.

Carson, don't you soft-peddle the ASF! Talk about thinking twice before the charge! Great weapons ASF is pretty cool. And to your credit, you don't play the hardest list around. You play to have fun, it shows, and that's why we had a good game. Having said that, I was pleasantly surprised and gratefull how relaxed everyone was, and how casual rules-wise you all were. Made me think of how tournys can really bring out the jerks.

Nathan, I agree. I really wouldn't have minded a game with the Wood Elves, and I've never played against an Empire army.

Actually, my name is Don Matwe. My gals' last name is Smyth. Not a big thing at all; we're engaged, but not quite married.

Next time we should try for a Saturday, or a long weekend Sunday. I'll bring a couple of guys and we'll stay for the long haul.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 am

There's another long weekend coming up next week. Any possibilities of games? I should have my army assembled at the very least by then, and it's about time I got some games cracking for this league season!

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:13 am

RickyDMMontoya wrote:There's another long weekend coming up next week. Any possibilities of games? I should have my army assembled at the very least by then, and it's about time I got some games cracking for this league season!

If I can't host something I'm sure I could at least get down to the den at somepoint on either monday or tuesday.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top