Wide assortment of models needed.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wide assortment of models needed.

Post  nathanr on Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:03 pm

Hi all, as I posted in the "Upcoming Events" section I am in need of some models for the army competition. Being the thrifty person (cheap) that I am, I thought maybe I'd see if anyone had the models I need and would be willing to part with them for a price:

- Dark Elf witch elves (I need 9)
- Bretonian knights of the realm (18-24)
- Warhammer 40K Necron C'Tan Nightbringer and/or Deceiver
- Bretonian battle pilgrims/Empire flagellants (I need around 20)
- Empire Warrior Priests (several)

It is a wide assortment and hopefully someone has some of them. If you have any of the items listed above post here. I don't really have much to trade other than cash.

I also would be interested in an assortment of weapon bits, mostly spears (big, ornate ones like the high elves use) and fancy swords. If any wood elf players have the hooded glade guard heads I'd be interested in those as well. I can trade dwarf and wood elf bits for these or I can give you cash for them as well.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Wide assortment of models needed.

Post  nathanr on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Ok, so nobody has any of the models I need, how about the bits? I am looking for the following:

Wings - The plastic pegasus knight wings are perfect, but metal hippogriff/griffon/pegasus/eagle/warhawk/tzeentch greater daemon wings will work too.

Ornate spears/swords - Elves (wood and high) have a lot of these but pretty much any will work for me

Wood Elf glade guard hooded heads - if you have wood elves and didn't use these I'm very interested in having them!

Some terrain-type pieces to make scenic bases would also be good.

I have dwarf and wood elf bits to trade, and I can also offer cash. Let me know if you have anything!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 pm

I'll look at home for what you ask. I may actually have some wings. What specifically do you need for the scenic bases?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm going to go with a desert theme for the bases so brick columns, obleisks, desert rock formations etc.

I'll probably make most of the terrain myself but some appropriately themed bits might help.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top