New in Box Plaguebearers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New in Box Plaguebearers!

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Nurgle is LOVE! All the other gods are just loopy. Slaanesh, forget it man. Sounds like he'd be fun at parties until the next day you wake up with EVERY opening on your body aching and leaking fluids. Tzeentch? Who wants to even know a dude who's all about being unreliable. Think he'll give your car a boost when you need one, or turn your dead car into a wriggling mass of feathered flesh? Forget that guy. Khorne? That dude sucks a ton. When he's not sucker punching you he's always bragging about his throne of skulls. Seriously, "Wanna come over and see my awesome chair?". No thanks. And quit hitting me, will ya!

Nurgle... Nurgle is love. He wants you to join him. He wants to help you be a better person(ish). He wants you to help him, help you! Father Nurgle get's his nickname because he loves you like a son. He wants to protect you. He wants to fight beside you, not with you. His embrace gifts you with resilience against the woes of the world. The wriggling under your flesh is a token of how much he wants to be a part of you. His touch is love!

Join Nurgle today with this amazing deal of 15 plaguebearers with full command for only 50$. Retail value is a whopping 95$! This is for new, unopened miniatures. These mini's are waiting for you! Act now as this AMAZING deal CAN NOT last.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New in Box Plaguebearers!

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:08 am

To late! Sold!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 am

That's too bad, I was going to offer a Keg of beer....even though I haven't paid for the last stuff...that is already traded. I think I may be handicapped.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top