selling a ton of high elves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

selling a ton of high elves

Post  ben the kid is back on Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm

i have about 2.5-3k worth of hight elf stuff most of it is assembled but unpainted,i have a ton of stuff i dont want to post it all so just pm me if you want some high elves, i will probobly have what you want.
i belive i have 18 sword masters and 20 spearmen the sword masters are not painted by me and are very nice.

i have 11 shadow wrriors 13 white lions 30 archers 1 old choriot(metal) 3 bolt throwers 10 silver helms one army standered bearer mounted 2-3 unmounted mages one mounted mage, i would sell it all to you for 120$ because a lot of it is broken poorly posed(it was my first army)and badly painted, the only things paiinted really well are the shadow warriors and the sword masters.

ben the kid is back

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: selling a ton of high elves

Post  ben the kid is back on Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 pm

ben the kid is back wrote:i have about 2.5-3k worth of hight elf stuff most of it is assembled but unpainted,i have a ton of stuff i dont want to post it all so just pm me if you want some high elves, i will probobly have what you want.
i belive i have 18 sword masters and 20 spearmen the sword masters are not painted by me and are very nice.

i have 11 shadow wrriors 13 white lions 30 archers 1 old choriot(metal) 3 bolt throwers 10 silver helms one army standered bearer mounted 2-3 unmounted mages one mounted mage, i would sell it all to you for 120$ because a lot of it is broken poorly posed(it was my first army)and badly painted, the only things paiinted really well are the shadow warriors and the sword masters.

SOLD!!!!!!!!

ben the kid is back

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top