Summer Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Summer Projects

Post  ScottRadom on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:49 am

So what is keeping everyone busy these days? I'd like to say I'm getting loads of warhammer stuff done but as a Meatcutter in the summer I got my hands full. 70hrs this week and last (Yay for being on Salary!) and the kids tend to really eat into the painting. I have been able to make slow and steady progress on my Nurgle Demons, some loose end projects for Flames of War (15mm WWII game, Fantastic in every way) and polishing off some terrain projects that had been bugging me to get finished. How about everyone else?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Projects

Post  nathanr on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:02 pm

I've been pretty busy at work too. I just started painting again after a long hiatus caused by house renovations and a new baby. Hopefully I can keep at it so that I can have a fully painted army by the end of the league.

One thing that I saw on another forum that might be a good idea for here is a painting challenge. Essentially everyone who wants to sign up has to paint 200 points worth of models per month for a year. You have 2 "jokers" which you can use if you don't meet the point goal for the month. The idea behind it is that you get a fully painted 2000 point army done by the end of the year. Each month the participants post pictures of their completed models.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 pm

nathanr wrote:I've been pretty busy at work too. I just started painting again after a long hiatus caused by house renovations and a new baby. Hopefully I can keep at it so that I can have a fully painted army by the end of the league.

One thing that I saw on another forum that might be a good idea for here is a painting challenge. Essentially everyone who wants to sign up has to paint 200 points worth of models per month for a year. You have 2 "jokers" which you can use if you don't meet the point goal for the month. The idea behind it is that you get a fully painted 2000 point army done by the end of the year. Each month the participants post pictures of their completed models.

execllent idea! Consider it stolen!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top