Saturday, Feb 20th?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Saturday, Feb 20th?

Post  Carson on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

The wifey and I will be in early Friday, were down with drinks fo sure. cell 287-8521.

I'm good for games on Saturday also, what time youse boys thinking? early right?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:15 am

Carson are you guys sticking around for the saturday night? That's when I was thinking.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:09 am

Wade is staying at my house Friday night. We'll drive up Sat morning, get dragged around the table for the afternoon and for sure I'm sticking around for entertainment! Wade's flight doesn't leave until Sunday, so at the very least I thought I'd stay late...but knowing this crew I'll probably end up staying in Saskatoon for the night. drunken I'm definitely in.

I'm good for games on Saturday also, what time youse boys thinking? early right?

Since the Den closes at 6, I'd better have food in front of me and a drink in my hand by 6:01! Very Happy

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWade on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:03 pm

I second that!

Oh, and by the way, I pretty much don't have accomodations on Friday...so if drinking means I can sleep on your couch...giddy up!

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

Ok so is anyone gonna be at the den on saturday who doesnt have a game at some time and wants one. I would be down to play one whenever, if anyone has an opening let me know.

Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Nathan.A. wrote:Ok so is anyone gonna be at the den on saturday who doesnt have a game at some time and wants one. I would be down to play one whenever, if anyone has an opening let me know.

I could play you a nathan, say around 12:00, does that work for you?

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:23 pm

So it turns out getting a wisdom tooth out is no big deal. Took about 5 minutes and I feel fine. Joe get ready for some wood elf ass-kicking tomorrow!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeMisfeldt on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:16 pm

nathanr wrote:Lets say 1:00 Joe if we can, you might want to line up a backup game though because I'm not quite sure what kind of shape I'll be in after dental surgery. I'll let you know friday night if its a go.

1:00 sounds good, see you then.

JoeMisfeldt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:07 pm

I won't be arriving until 10AM Sunday morning.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am

Joe and I had a game that ended up in a draw. We both still had a lot of units on the table at the end, I think in total we only killed 1000 points between the two of us! I brought 6 dispel scrolls and I used every last one of them in order to keep the dark magic in check. Neither of us was fully painted and it was a ladder challenge which I successfully defended against. It was a good game, very intense for me. It seemed like I was always scrambling to find a unit to counter Joe's offensives. Particularily troubling was a unit of wraiths that he sent straight up the middle, it nearly got my archers but I was able to throw a unit of dryads at it. Thanks for the game Joe!

I should also note, that was the first game I've had against Joe that he hasn't massacred me!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Nathan A and myself also had a game, It ended in a massacre for the ogres. by turn six there was only 3 black knights left undead and a relatively unharmed army of ogres. Good game, and I believe that Nathan was fully painted.

after that myself and wade had a game in what i can say was the most cowardly chaos warriors ever. he had 2 units of warriors, 2 units of knights, a hell cannon, and a unit of marauder horsemen. one unit of warriors ran off the board due to a terror check and the other got beat up pretty bad and then ran of the table as well. however the knights got revenge and killed 3 units of bulls, 2 gorges and a BSB. all in all the game was pretty fun.

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top