Have: UPDATED. Want: Fiends & $$$.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Have: UPDATED. Want: Fiends & $$$.

Post  squalie on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Scott, this is all I have left for the single figs. Embarassed If you see anything you want, I'll bring it up on Feb 20th

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:36 pm

hey Don I'd shoot for the 4th Sorcerer from the left its its available.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Carson, I actually still have the Disc if you want that too. I have 3 Disc Tzeentch Lords, but I was going to use the Discs for the Tzeentch army, although now I think I only need one for a BSB.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:37 pm

The fourth from the left is the old undivided sorcerer with the skull staff and big book.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Yes Eric, you are absolutely correct. Me not read post good. I should also let Scott see if he wants anything first as he has 20 Horrors that I want, and they aren't cheap. Although beer for figs seems like a good trade!

I have another fig of the Sorcerer, but he's missing his head and arm, and I also have a lot of pieces that will fit in their place.

I should also mention that I'm going to keep the Nurgle champ and do the head switcharoo with him for Daemons.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:31 pm

Don I'll take whatever. Even some Ogre stuff if you want to unload that. Not the hunter though, I got one of those.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 pm

I barely have anything left. Embarassed I don't even own any Ogre stuff, yet. If there is nothing out of that list that you want it's gonna' have to be cash.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 am

bump. Updated.

I'm going to list my Beastmen army. Will post pictures and list soon. Just thought I'd give local guys dibs.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:14 am

Hey Don, I found another sealed box of 5 of the new horrors. Want 'em? I know I should have a box of eight around somewhere too. But I haven't looked for them yet. SNAP! I think I know where they are, but it is in the garage. That is too far for me. I will have to combine it with another trip in the next day or so.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:22 am

Things have changed yet again my friend. Your ADHD buddy was just going to post that he's trading all of the Tzeentch stuff away and get back into what he loves the most -- Beasts.

I really like the fluff and the models of Daemons, but I noticed that when I was painting models that I wasn't painting an army, I was painting a list. Get it? I realised that there is literally NO variation in lists for Daemons, but with any other army, you could be at least more flexible with what you wanted on the table. I then realised that Tzeentch, although I love the models, would be the one Daemon army that no-one would want to play against more than once. I figured I might get a couple games in with them before shelving them and I'm just not going to put that much time into something that just sits on the shelf.

So, love ya' like a brother for getting the Horrors, but I won't need them. Embarassed Don't worry, I'm still honouring the figs you already gave me with some ice-cold beer!

Sooooo, I guess this is an update bump?!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top