weekend games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weekend games

Post  Carson on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey boyz, I'm coming in this Friday for some Warhammer action. Looking for as many games as I can fit in with my new warriors list.....who wants some pain!

I'd like to start at 6. I was hoping to come in for Sat. but looks like were going to celebrate my sons birthday on that day............hey road trip for all you's! What could be better, cake and some games!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: weekend games

Post  Carson on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:07 pm

ah, just remembered why I wanted to come in Sat. Don you were planning a day right? Lets work something out.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Look on my other thread about Jan 30th. Eric and I play @ 10:30. There are 2 spots left open after that. Everyone is more than welcome to offer a challenge. I'm going to paint some more models this week and will bring lists of 2200, 2500 and (hopefully) 3000 pts. Wimpy, easily beatable, fantastic comp, using a POS Daemon Prince general, mono-Khorne Daemons!

Since the Den is open longer on Saturday that would seem a better choice. This way I don't have to drive home Sunday night with the feeling I work the next morning!

Assuming all games run their length, what about this?

10:30 - 1:00: First game, Eric Miller.
1:00 - 3:30: Second game, insert challenger
3:30 - 6:00: Third game, insert challenger. After that, take my wife for supper and all company welcome.

I'm hoping for at least 2500+ points, depending if I can get a few more models painted..

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top