Dwarfs and Ogres

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dwarfs and Ogres

Post  Mhael on Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:52 pm

Dom and I have managed a couple of games lately. The first saw Thorek Ironbow and the anvil of doom with essentially all core troops and some artillery. On the charge Dwarfs took turn one and picked off a giant and scraplauncher as well as thunderlord before close combat. Everything was close combats by three or four and we hashed it out with turn six dice going Doms way in a come from behind took a solid from me and ended in a draw with him even slightly ahead in points.
We played a rematch today and sadly the ogres ate too much christmas goodies and succumbed to shooting phase and close combat extra move maneouvers while swinging wildly. Devastating loss for Ogres Massacred with three ironguts, and a leadbelcher left while Dwarfs Total loss was one unit of thunderers, and one and a half units of bolt throwers. This one wasn't pretty 'nough said!

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dwarfs and Ogres

Post  Mhael on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:08 pm

Dwarfs and ogers had another go ending in a draw with Dom ahead in points.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

total games played over the holiday's=3
2 draws 1 masacare, all 3 games had that dammed anvil of doom. not only that but he sat on his side of the table and said come get me, that wouldn't be to hard IF i wasent moving a half speed all the time! at least i got the satifaction of seeing the anvil blow up in one of the games, leting my one remaining unit cause as much destruction as it could in 2 turns Very Happy 3 units 2 banners, captured is a pretty swift game of catch up i'd say.

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top