Christmas loot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas loot?

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:18 pm

So, anyone asking/getting stuff for warhammer for Christmas? I asked for some mini's, prob not warhammer, but we'll see if the old lady comes through or not. I picked up some lizards for myself a while ago and plan on hitting them hard in Feb or so.

Anyone else?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas loot?

Post  GeoffKlassen on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:41 pm

Made my wish for some Ogre Iron guts and Gnoblars.

GeoffKlassen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwoulf on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm waiting for the after Christmas sale. Unless i start a new army i have most what i need.

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:48 pm

All I want/need is some grail knights so that I don't have to steal my brother's. I am so close to being done my bretonnian army I can almost taste it!

Edit: I also want a Balthasar Gelt model for my "damsel". I'll probably get gift certificates instead of actual models though so it might be tight to get everything painted in time for the tournament on the 10th seeing as how I'm out of town until January 1st!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:46 pm

My birthday is in Feb so I asked my wife to save and get Beast stuff for both Christmas and "All Star day". New Minotaur army coming up!

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:05 pm

And I thought Feb, was my month. Turning the big 40 this year so the wife has been given strict warhammer buying instructions. Christmas looks good also as she asked for a list of my warhammer wants.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:05 pm

Holy Hell Carson I never would have pegged you for being so ancient lol. I always thought Feb was my month. I missed several birthdays in a row due to work and what not so now I just celebrate a little bit everyday in Feb but hey its the shortest month so why not!!! Mine is the 25th and turning 31.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:15 am

I also turn 40 on Feb 10th.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeoffKlassen on Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:43 pm

Man I feel youing now thanks guys.... only 37 :-)

GeoffKlassen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:11 pm

Sill only 33 years young over here. Man some of you guys are gross old!

How'd it go for everyone?

Carson- How's your Mom doing?

I had a fine time of it. Got drunk and stuff. I got a bunch of mini's from my wife who loves me very much. Oh... wait a minute... what she actually did was go into the garage and wrap up a bunch of stuff from my pile of lead. She said she didn't think I'd notice. What a c-unit. And then the capper was when I got a new Canon Picture printer with a couple hundred reloads of picture paper so I can print of pictures of my mini's and eMail them to people.

Yep. Her lame ass reasoning was that I could use this for printing off pics and then physically jamming them back into the computer and sending them over the internet.

Some back story. My camera is a sony and is not compatible with this printer. The wifes camera is a Canon. Wierd huh? On my wifes list of stuff I could get her was a Camcorder - which she got - a PVR (400 bucks! Eat a dick lady. A camcorder was enough!) and.... Yep, a Canon picture printer.

So I think it was revenge for the self help books I got her last year. I got one for her called "why everything I do turns out wrong" which was a funny joke. She spent a lot of last year crying about it but lighten up lady.

So after I opened that printer she asked if I wanted to take it back. I said No, that's cool, then took her card and ordered a shitload of mini's from the Cool Mini or Not shop. Man I got some good stuff! Thanks Wife!

Anyone else getwhat they wanted?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:45 am

Yeah my boy Aiden does that. Everything he wants ends up being a super duper gift he'll give to someone else.............oh wait he's only 4. Very Happy

Mom's home and just as annoying as she was before. Man I havn't talked to you in awhile! Must call people instead of watching T.V. and painting.

Oh the wife hooked me up with some more mortal chaos stuff. Now if I can just figure out how to make a warshrine out of a chaos chariot.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwoulf on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Christmas was good. didn't ask for anything as I am just painting up the chaos stuff I got last year. Being the thrifty person i am i waited for the Den's 25% off boxing day sale.

And for you guys worrying about getting old - I will be 50 in less than 10 month's. and i can still take you all on .

Anyone around during the day this week to play. I have the week off.

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:39 pm

Attaboy Bob! What did you pick up at the Den? And as for turning 50.... yuck. That's just gross. Have you got anything planned? For my 50th I want to spend it in Germany at a beer hall with my family. My Daughter will be of age by then and I think it'd be a great trip. Some of the figs I ordered myself that I am looking forward to getting are these guys.

King Maulg. I love this guy, not sure why....

http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/product.php?xProd=4369&xSec=86

This guy who reminds me of Master Blaster from Thunderdome....

http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/product.php?xProd=2746&xSec=70

This guy is from Enigma mini's. I love their stuff. That dude who makes this line is super talented. This guy would make an awesome hero for Chaos or VC I think...

http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/product.php?xProd=3817&xSec=58

And this fig. Malifaux, the Wyrd mini's game is super well done. I have yet to play a game but I like the look of it. This mini is just insane!

http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/product.php?xProd=4742&xSec=126

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwoulf on Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:47 pm

Taking your kids on trip like that is one of the best things i have done in my life. As for stuff at the den i got mostly FoW russian stuff to work pn my tank company, the german flak nests. As far as WHF goes i pretty much have all i need untilthe beast book comes out and then the 8th edition box. maybe i'll start an orc army at that time.

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:37 pm

That last one looks like an ewok with rabies or anyone remember conky's bad fur day! I got what I wanted, my girlfriend and I are engaged. I popped the question Dec 22 then we told everyone for Christmas. I also got a really cool combination magnifying glass/ lamp with a daytime light which makes everything look super high def. This will really help elevate my attention to details.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:15 pm

Congrats Andre! Shit, or is it Dom? I can't remember which one of you is Kuyp and the other Mhael. I think it's Andre though. Congrats!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 am

Sweet, congrats Andre.

I didn't get much Warhammer related for Christmas, I did get a pretty sweet light tent though so keep posted for better pictures from me! I did get some money so I'll probably spend some of it on some greenstuff and a couple knights that I need to finish my Bret army.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 pm

I wish I had your Camera Nathan. It beats the crap outta mine! I think I may invest in a better one soon.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top