Charity Painting Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charity Painting Contest

Post  nathanr on Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:13 pm

There is a big charity painting contest going on at WAMP - a painting forum that Scott and I are a part of, I think Carson and a few other people have been there as well. Here is the information:

Link to WAMP

Over at Wamp we decided for our charity event this year we would think big. So to raise money for Tommy's a charity that helps prevent miscarriages and stillbirth we created what we believe is the largest online miniature painting contest ever!!
We have a prize fund that currently sits at 1375!! and is growing all the time! Best in show winner will receive a prize pot worth over 300 including, cash, miniatures,bases , brushes and store credit at a several suppliers.
You can enter anything you like - the only stipulation is that you auction any entry and donate it to the campaign.
You can enter as many times as you like.
To find out more and see the up to date prize list and catagories please visit [url=http://www.wamp-forum.com/phpBB2/posting.php?mode=editpost&p=35831]Little Angels /url]
Please help support this cause by entering or donating a prize for the contest,putting a link in your forum sigs even just spreading the word or donating cash - it all helps.
If you can post this announcement where you can forums, your own site etc. maybe you know a company that could help us out too.
If you can help or have any questions then contact me brett.johnson@mypostoffice.co.uk
thanks,
Brett
brett.johnson@mypostoffice.co.uk

I'm going to be participating for sure, it is for a great cause and hopefully we can get a few entries from Saskatoon.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Charity Painting Contest

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Y'know I am down. It's a great cause!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey Scott (and anyone else that wants to get in on this), if you are going to be ordering any Avatars of War minis for this let me know, I'm planning on ordering a few and we might as well save on shipping and order them all together.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Depends what you want, I may already have some here. I'll put a thingy up in the wanted forums too!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top