Lists for Sat.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lists for Sat.

Post  Carson on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:29 pm

So anyone want to spill some insights into thier planned lists for Sat's. bangup

If I get to play I'll be bringing a rather large Empire force led by Balthazar Gelt and an Archlector riding his popemobile.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lists for Sat.

Post  TheWade on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:13 pm

I plan on having my Warrriors force lead by none other than Kholek Sunmuncher...he's the long lost cousin of that other Kholek I hear will be showing up.

He'll be strolling at the head of a massive contingent of Warriors.

And of course, it just wouldn't be me if there wasn't a Khorne missle or two.

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Warriors of Chaos, a Dragon, lots of Warriors, some Knights and some more Warriors.

Unfortunately unpainted...

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm still in negotiations with the old lady to get a night to do some airbrushin' for you Eric. I've been spending all my time on some other painting gigs so it's been rough, but I got through the worst of the projects. How many dudes have you got, and are they all assembled and ready for a spraying?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Oh yeah, it's no problem. I am totally swamped tomorrow until 10 PM with a bazillion classes, but then on Thursday I only have a night class 7-10, and then friday I have nothing at all.

So anytime that might work for you is good for me.

I think it's about 60 guys. I'm not really worried about it though. I'll take them to the tourney. Painting doesn't count for much.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ben the kid is back on Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 am

i will bring my standered list with a few jungle swarms and ancient scar leader kraq-gar. it will all be painted exept my temple guard and jungle swarms. the cheesy stuff in my army is kraq-gar and a slann with 20 temple guard.

ben the kid is back

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:25 am

I'm not pulling any punches with 2 treemen and a dragon. 40 or so bows and a few other nasty tricks. I hope to be fully painted by then as well.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 am

I recently found stat lines for an addition to the ogre army called rhinox riders, that came from a gw chronicle. I have never used them before (I didnt know they exsisted) Does anyone have a problem with me using proper bases but proxying a barded warhorses and ogre bull standing on the bases as representation I am not sure if I will use them but thoughts anyone

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 am

Go to a toy store or Michaels and buy some toy rhinos!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ironwoulf on Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 am

Mhael wrote:I recently found stat lines for an addition to the ogre army called rhinox riders, that came from a gw chronicle. I have never used them before (I didnt know they exsisted) Does anyone have a problem with me using proper bases but proxying a barded warhorses and ogre bull standing on the bases as representation I am not sure if I will use them but thoughts anyone

Rhinox riders are nasty on the charge. Put a sign in front of unit "RHINOX, if you can read this your dead", I'm doing that for Kholek and Valkia, as well as for all the marks my units will have.

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:06 pm

I've only faced them once, they bounced off my hammerers 2 times in the same game but I could never catch them as they fled.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeMisfeldt on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 pm

I was going to go the route of summon heavy VC and snorefest people to death by one dice casting raising oodles of ghouls, but decided to go with 2 combat vamp lords with one most likely on a dragon.

JoeMisfeldt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top