Canada Day Beating!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Canada Day Beating!

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:37 pm

So as planned Nathan and I played a game today in my garage. We chose to play the Good vs Evil from this period's suggested league scenario list. Basically Nathan had to defend an object at all costs.

The wood elves had to keep the sorcerous demon from attaining the peak of the hill and casting his pestilence upon the valley.

It looked good for a while, mostly due to my regenerating Great unclean one making it to the base of the hill mostly intact and getting ready to rip into crappy elves by the dozen!

But then I really began to blow my regeneration rolls, really! Check out how bad I rolled...

But then things got even worse, as Tim Miller dropped by and flipped through the rulebook and found that I had been cheating! GASP! My GoCo doesn't even have regeneration. Oooops. Sorry Nathan. But in the end I got trashed by way too many wardancer attacks, and even thumped by a treeman. Nathan's archers held the hill after rallying and coming back for turn 6.

Thanks for the Game Nathan. Sorry I didn't deliver on my promised win. Next time. Nathan scored a solid victory, and neither of us were fully painted (Soon, very soon!). 7-3 league points for Nathan, and I didn't check if this was for a ladder position.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Canada Day Beating!

Post  Carson on Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Hey, good report. What happened on the other side of the table where all the big tubby units were? Did the Big bag of puss try to take on the whole wood elf army by itself?

Can't believe I was actually rooting for the woodelves!!!!!!!! booo deamons.

Carson

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm

I actually didn't tell him which terrain feature he was going for until halfway through the deployment. His main units never made it, but they did destroy all the speedbumps I threw at them. My Dryads were especially useless. In the spirit of good sportsmanship I, also being somewhat of an art savant, have prepared my own masterpiece showing what really happened...

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:32 pm

Very life like!!!......awesome.

Carson

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:43 pm

That's fantastic, well done! I am proud this forum has given us this new medium for trashin' people!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Grapeshot on Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:10 pm

That is some fantastic trash! We could learn a thing or two from this over on the hunters site!

Grapeshot
Admin

View user profile http://raveninghordes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:01 am

When I called the Forgeworld Great Unclean one Scott's look-a-like in my Daemon project blog, I didn't expect it to be so literal!

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JoeMisfeldt on Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:51 pm

Scott can you make that your new avatar.

JoeMisfeldt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:42 pm

JoeMisfeldt wrote:Scott can you make that your new avatar.

Why, yes I can! Fantastic idea! Although it looks a little shit when all reduced. Can some smart guy make one of mostly just the face area, and delete that faggy elf?

1000 Thanks to anyone that can do it!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top