Carson vs Warriors of Chaos

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Carson vs Warriors of Chaos

Post  Carson on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Forgot to mention I'm going 6 wide for all my units. I did'nt think it could work with 25mm bases but after checking out Don's units in action I've changed my mind.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:26 pm

This army is really looking great Carson! Good enough that I think you've earned a rematch! Razz Seriously cool, kinda makes me wish I kept the warriors, but Warhammer life goes on. I like the banner, and think your 'movement 4' Chariot looks neat.

I really like the Tzeentch OOP Sorcerer and the little thing where you replaced that stupid looking mace with a sword is subtle but cool. I've always appreciated little subtle conversions, where someone knows exactly that fig, but there's just something different about it...

Forgot to mention I'm going 6 wide for all my units. I did'nt think it could work with 25mm bases but after checking out Don's units in action I've changed my mind.
I have been saying this for years and nobody listens so I just shut up about it. Chaos Warriors, especially should line up 6 wide. You can't make units big enough to get static res, you need numbers by kills. It's pretty rare where all the models don't get into combat. The only reason I didn't do it to all my units was that the movement trays were already made. Neutral

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 am

Its looking good Carson, I really like the ivory color scheme you've got going on. The scary face on the banner looks good, not goofy at all and very chaosy. It actually reminds me of Sauron at the start of the first Lord of the Rings movie. This is going to be a cool looking army when its finished.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top