Bloodbowl for PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodbowl for PC

Post  TheWade on Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Just letting everybody know, the PC version of the highly anticipated Blood Bowl game is now available for download from the Cyanide site.

I am downloading mine now and will post a review once I play.

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodbowl for PC

Post  TheWade on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:57 pm

It has been years since I have stayed up until 3 in the morning playing a video game.

If you have fond memories of Blood Bowl you need this game. Very fun game, faithful to just about every aspect of the actual game. Even the color commentary is awesome.

For those that do get it, let's get a league going asap.

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallidon on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

We just came off running a Bloodbowl league in the city and I was pretty damn excited to get the game.

I've applied for a league thats run out of the central US, but I would much, much rather play with Saskatchewanians. I'll start to the campaign to lobby the people who played in the league to pick it up.

And yeah, the turn based type of game is 100% faithful to the newest version of the game, LRB 5.0. You only get 8 teams to choose from, but I'm assuming more will be coming out shortly since they have so many to offer.

Human
Dwarf
Wood Elf
Lizardmen
Chaos
Orc
Goblin
Skaven

Kallidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:00 pm

This sounds really good... any info on system requirements, also where did you download your version from?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallidon on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 am

You can buy it right off the Bloodbowl site.. let me grab the link here...

www.bloodbowl-game.com

It has the system requirements right on the main page there somewhere, but basically it's.. Pentium 2.4 ghz or Anthalon 2400+ or higher chip, 1 gig ram, and a 128 mb video card. You also need 3gigs hard drive space.

I have an anthalon 2800 chip and the other min. requirmeents and it runs fine on mine with everything turned down. I thought this would be the excuse I needed to go buy a new comp but I guess Im ok for a bit...

Kallidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:28 am

I had a look at the site and it looks like a very cool game, is it only available for download or can you buy it in stores? Call me old-fasioned but I like to be able to have a copy in my hand!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:30 pm

I like the game, hate the commentary and hate that you can't do a league with human and computer players.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWade on Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:45 pm

League Time

So, Paul, myself, and a friend of two of ours would like to get a league going for those that have purchased the game.

If you've got it, and you'd like to start a league with us, then send me a PM or post it up here.

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheWade on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 pm

So if any of you have this game and want to be in a league there is one formed that I've joined.

It's called The Great Canadian Open and is being run by a guy from Ontario.

Easy to join, just send an application in game and he'll add you in. There are about 12 players as of this writing so it should be fun.

TheWade

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 12:26 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top