Sunday, June 7 - Two new players looking for games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday, June 7 - Two new players looking for games

Post  Matt Dean on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:07 pm

My friend John and I are each looking for a game when the Den opens on Sunday June 7th. There are 3 of us who have played a few games together but are looking to play some different armies and meet some more Saskatoon players. Experienced players with patience would be best as we are still learning some of the rules.

I will be bringing Orcs and Goblins and John will have Skaven. 1500-2000 points should work as long as you don't mind a small number of proxies. If you are able to make it please post what army you will be bringing so I can get a little familiar with your stat line and special rules as I have only played against Bret's and Skaven.

Cheers,
Matt

Matt Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday, June 7 - Two new players looking for games

Post  Carson on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:43 am

Hey Matt, I can't make it this Sunday but I'll sure let you know when I'll be in next time.

Why don't you tell the community here alittle about yourself first. We have a great bunch of players here who can show you the ropes, welcome aboard.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:46 am

I have a wedding this weekend but I may be able to play a game Mon or Tues nights. I have an ogre list as well as dwarf and empire.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Dean on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:38 pm

Carson - Sounds good. Let me know when you are in town and we'll have a game!

Mhael - Monday anytime would work for me. If you are still up for it after the wedding let me know. I think ogres or dwarves would be a better game verus my orcs but it's up to you. Anything other than skaven sounds good!

I have a post in the new player section that tells a bit about myself. I'm a pretty laid back dude who loves games. I have been playing tons of different stuff for the last 10 years or so. D+D, Legend of the Five Rings, Magic, various board games. None of these very competitively. I like to have a few beers and just have fun with most games. The only game I have spent much time getting good at is poker and I have been making my living doing that for the last few years.

I don't check this board a ton but am here once in a while so give me a shout if anyone wants a game. Sundays and Mondays are best for me, but I am also quite flexible with some notice.

Matt Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Dean on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:28 pm

After talking to John again we have decided to head to the Den today since it works best for both of us. We'll be there from 2:00 on if anyone wants to stop by.

Matt Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top