Nite Apocalypse Jun 20/08

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nite Apocalypse Jun 20/08

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:34 pm

Hey, thanks to Carson for running this event and to everyone for showing up. There were ten players rolling dice on a hot june evening. It was a good time and hotly contested to the end. Though I really think we all knew who was gonna win.... What can you do against such POWER!

It was great to have the regular faces of the Gonda Clan, William Hughes, James "Stash" Sali, and myself there. The real cool thing was getting Pat Vercammen and Pete Wall out rolling dice again. Welcome back boys! Cam Buskell playing a nice looking demon army has joined up for the warhammer cause after relocating full time to Saskatoon. We're happy to have you and I hope to get many games against you in the coming days.

I took my Orc & Goblin army as I couldn't get a few key models I wanted painted up in time for this event. Damn work! Here's some pics. Thanks again to everyone for coming, and big up's and mad props to Carson for putting this event on for us. I look forward to these smaller point total events quite a bit.

Jordan Gonda gettin' in the spirit!

Cam Buskell(Chaos Demons) vs. Pete Wall(Dwarfs)

Rob Gonda lulling his opponent into false security....

And then snapping into action and laying the hurt on!

The back room at the den

Bob Gonda's Chaos army

Carson Handing out the prizes, and bragging about all the women he's scored with!

Sportsmanship winner... Jordan Gonda!

And the Champion of everything... ME!

In case you're wondering, no that picture of me has NOT been photoshopped or touched up in any way. That's pure realness, all me baby! ....When the hell did I get so fat? Why didn't any of you bastards have an intervention for me or something. Oh well. At least I am Champion!

Thanks to all again, I had a blast!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nite Apocalypse Jun 20/08

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:19 pm

This is the rumors forum, not general discussion Scott...

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:38 pm

Friggin' details!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:08 am

Sponsored content