results from my game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

results from my game

Post  ben the kid is back on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:52 pm

i played maheal, he got a massacre, against me he gave me good advice though. he uses 6 gorgers killed my altillery.

ben the kid is back

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: results from my game

Post  squalie on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:00 pm

6 Gorgers?!?! Twisted Evil

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:25 pm

It was a cool game where Ben put his warmachines on a double hill near one corner and all but ten quarellers around the hill. Ten handgunners on the slope an organ gun, cannon with engineer, and stone thrower on top. ten slayers with some upgrades as a strike unit and a dragon slayer lurking around. 20 ironbreakers, 25 hammerers, 25 warriors at ground level. Skrag came out making gorgers 2 4 1 special choices so yes SIX GORGERS had a dwarf feast but Skrag miscast on turn one casting no magic the rest of the game, I had butcher Sam Lardo to help. 2 units of 25 gnoblars survived to take 2 table corners, and Big Bad Nasty giant never made it to combat but also took a corner. 3 leadbelchers took care of the slayers while the dragon slayer succumbed to 3 ogre bulls. a gorger rear flanked pinning the warriors so skrag and 3 ogres on a bull chargeat the front as well as a second gorger on a flank decimated nearly every dwarf warriors. handgunners, stone thrower, organ gun and quarrellers all became the latest gorger feces. 1 gorger died one had half wounds and some shooting and 2 misfires took half the leadbelchers. The game has inspired me too play a multi leveled hill battle with one side deploying in the middle 20 inches and the second outside 20 inches beyond. Any takers?

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:52 pm

Sounds like an awesome game. I've often wanted to start an OK army, sounds fun. I had one Gorger beat the ever-lovin snot out of a unit of my Dragon Ogres, so I was curious what 6 would do.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:03 am

They must charge so they go to town and eat or die.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:34 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top