New League

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New League

Post  Carson on Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 pm

So I hope everyone is excitied and ready for tomorrows tournament, which will also kick off a new league. Remember that you DONOT have to play the same army in the league as what you play tomorrow, and all games played will count towards the league.

As for the league I'd like to try something different. The last weekend of the league I will run an apocalypse 1250pt tournament which of course will count in the league. As an added twist the first round matchups will be played between players that are within 2 spots on the ladder......so a pretty big deal as playoffs can be changed dramaticly ocer the corse of an evening.

Thanks to generous sponcership from the Den, the person who places in top spot on the ladder will win a reg. box (35$ top) of his choice. Now there is a much bigger reason to finish on top.

So, I'm looking forward to tomorrow and a day of warhammer goodness.

see ya there!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new league

Post  Mhael on Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Not sure if attendence at the tourny was a sign up for the league but I am in for the new league and will once again try to solve the problem of an effective Ogre fighting force. I have a game coming up on Friday night but could play Sat or Sunday. Takers?

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New League

Post  nathanr on Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:56 pm

I will be in the new league and I will be using wood elves. I do have a question though. If I play a team game with my brother (who is not in the league) against Andre and Dominique (who are in the league) will it count towards the league? If the answer is no, I guess I'll have to sign my brother up for the league as well. He will be using Bretonnians but probably won't play many games.

I like the idea of a tournament to finish up the league too. Will we have to take the same army as we are playing in the league?

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:56 pm

Yep it will count, no you don't have to play the same army in the tournament as league.

Sign your brother up anyway!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Oh one other thing, please let me know if you want into this league and what army you will be playing. I'll get the ladder up and running once I have a list of players.

Also, to play in the league you MUST sign up at the den as well and pay your entrance fee.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ben the kid is back on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 pm

howl ong will the league run for

ben the kid is back

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:38 pm

I think it goes until sometime in June so there is lots of time yet!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top