Enigma Miniatures Chaos Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enigma Miniatures Chaos Lord

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 am

I did this fig up like a Chaos Nurgley dude. It's actually a 32mm fig which is perfect ot make him bigger on the field. Loved this fig.

Fire away!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Enigma Miniatures Chaos Lord

Post  Kallidon on Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:48 pm

I was surprised when I saw this figure at your place on the weekend. I was sure he must of been a new Chaos miniature that slipped past my radar.. he's very GW'ish.. but like you said, alot bigger and definitely stands out against the regular troops.

The only critque I have is that I think the gold knee pads stand out a bit. As well, the details on the skulls seem a bit lost, but Im not sure if it's the paint, light or the sculpting itself. The silver on the axe also looks bright, but I know that's just the photo. It wasn't like that in person.

The fur and the cloak look awesome, his armor looks great and I really like his horns. Now, don't give me crap for offering critique when you ask for it!

Good job man!

Kallidon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 pm

very well done. Only critque I have is to maybe highlight the gold edging with a bit of light silver. I've found it gives it more of an edge and brings out the depth more. Not sure but maybe some edging on the armour would do as well. Good work!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:24 pm

Wow! It scored an 8.1 on CMON. That's incredible. Very proud of that mini, though the axe is shit.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:11 pm

It definately has something to do with the picture. It is a very well painted mini, in my opinion it isn't the best thing you have painted but the picture is crystal clear and I think that is what sells it. Very well done!

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top