January 13th games day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 games

Post  BTENDER on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:36 pm

I'm going to be there early Sunday morning, who wants to set up an early one? Want to get at least 2 in that day. Shoot me a text and lets set up a time to play! 306-850-6915

BTENDER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: January 13th games day

Post  Kuyp on Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:36 am

BTENDER wrote:I'm going to be there early Sunday morning, who wants to set up an early one? Want to get at least 2 in that day. Shoot me a text and lets set up a time to play! 306-850-6915

I will take you up on that first game since I bailed on the last one.
Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:30 am

Hey Guys, I'll be around somewhere about 12:30 or 1:00 tomorrow, if people are considering game times.
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:38 am

We should be there around 9:30 or so, putting us in for a second game around 1 ish.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterW on Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:29 am

I'll be there around the same time as you guys Don. Sean and I can duke it out.
PeterW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:43 am

Had a great time and thanks for hosting Josh! Got 3 games in, a loss (Josh), a win (Sam) and a draw (Dom).

Dice swings were alive and well. I also have to commend Josh's Minotaurs - holy crap they have a Black belt in making damage. I realized in Dom's game that I really have to pay attention to the rules - and use them to my advantage. Dom made a couple good moves using the rules and that's smart play - and that's what changes a loss into a draw or a win. I certainly need to pay attention more and stop shoving models forward for hail Mary's. Hail Mary's are more fun though...

I also have to publicly announce that I cheated against Josh, Sam and Dom. I was using my GW Infernal Guard as strength 6 and realized when I got home and tweaked my list that...they are only strength 5. They are only ST 3 base, so I apologize to all and I can't even say if I've always played them at 6 or if that's a recent thing. Regardless, from now on they are ST 5. Wink

Which means, the Infernal Dwarfs are even worse that I thought, lol.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:43 pm

I like to publicly state that I agree with Don...well done Josh it was a lot of fun.
These types of events are always so invigorating and seem to keep the hobby alive and it was great to see so many ppl out having a blast.
Also I agree that Don is a cheater Twisted Evil
Derek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:17 pm

I'll update the ladder once I have the results.

Edit,

Got it, tough to figure out the ladder movement from a games day. Thanks a ton Derek for tabulating the results.

Unfortunately, Andre must not have read the league rules before hand. The only proper way to adjudicate the error is to award a 20-0 to Brian. Sorry Andre, but I did post a reminder to read the league rules!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2