Onslaught 2018.

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Onslaught 2018.

Post  Mhael on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:34 pm

No cots allowed in their rooms, fire hazard also at the rate we booked in there is no cancellation. I already tried
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:44 pm

nathanr wrote:Hey Andre, did we find another person or should we just cancel one of the rooms and get a cot? †With only 5 in the vehicle do we still want the van?

If the van is still available - then yes. Better to have too much...
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:34 pm

Here is my issue...plenty of advance notice was given as to the projected costs for this trip. Extra time was also given to allow opinions to be heard. The hotel booking deadline was also given with an extra week of lee way. I booked the hotels which has already been charged to me.
At this point it is my opinion that a non-verbal agreement between all attendees is done and payment expected. With Carson's work conflicting and a few messages regarding cost and planned budgets how should we as a group proceed?
The rooms are non-refundable
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:05 pm

Iím fine with the cost as-is. Iím also happy to pay a little extra to cover a portion of Carsonís share from the room. Iíve been to this a few years now and I know the deal.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 pm

I've never heard of rooms being non refundable but since I was a late pull out I will cover the cost of my room.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael Yesterday at 10:22 am

To clarify for anyone new attending. The costs have always been a total divided evenly amongst everyone participating. Just because one person had to cancel does not mean you would be responsible to pay the cost for your room alone. Sorry for any misunderstandings I thought everyone was aware of how we do the split of costs.
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5