Tournament rambling

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tournament rambling

Post  PeterW on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:24 pm

I am in camp 1.3 for the sole reason that I play WDG and they are the only army to get a full rework which makes things quite difficult. I have some lists made up but have little time to try out the vastly different units. The massive changes leave my previous lists null and void.

That being said, if it ends up being 2.0 I will look forward to trying everything out and will be playing as many games as possible beforehand. Razz
PeterW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:37 pm

I'm ok with either set of rules but think that 1.3 might be easier for people to do as relearning the new rules, list building and getting practice in might be tight.  Changes to magic alone could make for interesting tweaks that in three weeks we might not have even scratched the surface.
blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:57 pm

I am up for the challenge. I say lets go with 2.0.
I know I will be kicking myself for forgetting some rule in the game - but I will be doing that with 1.3 anyway Rolling Eyes

I like the idea of extending the time for each game....especially since this is only a one day event.

I also like the idea of reporting stuff back to T9A about our results and any issues. I don't know how good everyone's notes would be but some info would be good.

2.0 is the accepted version now and its looks awesome...I have not played a game yet but I will be tonight.

On a bye the bye, I am more than a little unhappy with the poor enrollment from Alberta players, especially after altering the tourney per some concerns they seemed to have had. The added event in Feb is a big FU to Sask. But we will champion on and prove to all we have a better community of players here.
Derek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PeterW on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:05 pm

Gotta say I am more and more liking the idea of helping test the 2.0 beta with the tournament. That and if the league is 2.0 right now we won't be going back and forth with editions. Plus I can use the day at Carson's to test my new lists out Very Happy Forget my previous post, I am all for 2.0 Razz
PeterW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:32 am

We will stick with the 2.0 beta rules and increase the time limit to play.
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:26 am

Ok, sorry guys i can no longer get the plaques done, December 21st i asked for more info about the size etc but never got an answer and now it is to late to get this done with my guy.

Sorry.

Also i feel we should do 1.3 for simplicity but thats just my opinion. Plus easier to verify army lists with Army Builder.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:11 am

no problem sean.

the 9th age site under recent files has the beta files for army builder.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top