*yawn* So Warhammer wadyakno

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*yawn* So Warhammer wadyakno

Post  Kal on Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Been a while since I've been on here, time to dust off the ol account and get posting again! Wow this forum has really become more active since I've left, apparently i need to leave more often? Unless I was the one scaring everyone away haha.

Either way! Sean needs to play more Fantasy and less 40k. Any games going on this weekend?

I might make a trip up to Saskatoon for a couple 4500 point Ogre games, play at the Den if anyone is around Saturday? Definitely would make the trip for 2 games.

Let me know, I will actually check the posts from now on, but i am SOOO not going back to read everything i missed haha so if i was named Emperor of this club or inherited money from a Nigerian Prince or anything else while i was gone let me know and if not business as usual i suppose haha bounce
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *yawn* So Warhammer wadyakno

Post  Kuyp on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:10 pm

I believe Don is coming to Saskatoon on Saturday. Carson and myself are both looking for games on Saturday so far. We may play at the den or if there are lots and no space , Okay at someone's place. Everyone has been cracking down on competitive game play to make us better players. The Prince did leave you money but it had a dead line and it's passed. But he told me if you sent me bout 350 he would give you the money ....

Oh and welcome back ambassador 😆
Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:26 pm

Kal wrote:Been a while since I've been on here, time to dust off the ol account and get posting again! Wow this forum has really become more active since I've left, apparently i need to leave more often? Unless I was the one scaring everyone away haha.

Either way! Sean needs to play more Fantasy and less 40k. Any games going on this weekend?

I might make a trip up to Saskatoon for a couple 4500 point Ogre games, play at the Den if anyone is around Saturday? Definitely would make the trip for 2 games.

Let me know, I will actually check the posts from now on, but i am SOOO not going back to read everything i missed haha so if i was named Emperor of this club or inherited money from a Nigerian Prince or anything else while i was gone let me know and if not business as usual i suppose haha bounce

I'm down for a battle but I'm working until 2.

If someone is free i will head to the Den or wherever after work.
Derek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 pm

I would love to play but i am busy as fck. I may not get a game in until groundhogs day
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:14 pm

While I'm buried at work, I'll try and make an appearance for one (or two!) games.
blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:47 pm

Iíll only have time for one game as I have an event in Moose Jaw at 6, so would have to leave no later than 3:30.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

Awesome, if we are playing at the Den what time do they open? I will be there for open weather pending.

Will be bringing 4500 points of Ogres and will have a game with whoever wants one at opening!

@ Don, I had planned to meet up with an old buddy from work afterwards anyways so its cool if we drive ourselves.

@ Dom, Ugh i already sent the prince $2000 to get the bank to unfreeze the funds, where does it end!
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top