Off-Topic: D&D group in saskatoon?

Go down

Off-Topic: D&D group in saskatoon?

Post  DuneBarrow on Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello, i have been looking for a group nearby to play D&D 5e with and maybe set up a weekly game on weekends or evenings. I am able to DM but preferably someone with more experience could do that.

DuneBarrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

d&d

Post  Ddodge on Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:18 pm

hi, I'm interested, but I have a hard time committing to a regular weekly event. Too much kid sports and meetings. How about a day long Saturday or Sunday thing with a night thrown in too to get rolling or to accomplish a small adventure?
p.s. I haven't played d& d since 1983 so my opinion may not matter much.

Ddodge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Off-Topic: D&D group in saskatoon?

Post  Mhael on Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:04 pm

I have never played but have been trying to get a group together. I started a facebook page...prarie D&D but there isnt much action on it.
I do have one session booked with the hopes that it will turn in to a semi formal D&d group.
One way or another i would like to participate in a group. Depending on the day i would come for the one day session.
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DuneBarrow on Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:21 am

Mhael wrote:I have never played but have been trying to get a group together. I started a facebook page...prarie D&D but there isnt much action on it.
I do have one session booked with the hopes that it will turn in to a semi formal D&d group.
One way or another i would like to participate in a group. Depending on the day i would come for the one day session.

Well if you anyone needs a dm or a player i would be more than happy to offer.

DuneBarrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:34 am

DuneBarrow wrote:
Mhael wrote:I have never played but have been trying to get a group together. I started a facebook page...prarie D&D but there isnt much action on it.

Well if you anyone needs a dm or a player i would be more than happy to offer.

This conversation comes up all the time. INTEREST is definitely there and it may be the one way we get to see Dean Dodge. Wink Regardless, I only speak for myself when I say the only reason I'm reluctant is that trying to get 5-6 guys together at least twice a month is tricky, considering we play the awesome 9th age. Looks like we have a Nov D&D planned.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum