Anyone planning new armies?

Go down

Anyone planning new armies?

Post  squalie on Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:31 am

Hey lads, I always struggle about getting rid of armies I don't play and falling into armies because I thought of a theme I just HAD to do! Rolling Eyes Something that has always been a hang up of mine is choosing armies no one else plays. You know, trying to avoid having 6 Warrior, High Elf or Orc armies in a group of 10 guys - know what I mean?

Having said that, I have a couple ideas in my head, but I'm interested to see if anyone else has plans for a new army, so I can avoid same same. I have most of A Beastmen army, want a Chaos Dwarf army and reeaally have an idea for a Savage Orc army....and even a Dwarf army (sigh). I'd change my mind if other guys were considering starting the same armies so I could focus on other things.

So, any plans or dream armies people have coming up?
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Anyone planning new armies?

Post  blizzard435 on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:23 pm

I've been thinking about Beastmen herds alot but don't see it happening for a good while.
blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:55 pm

No dream armies for me. I have really been liking the way my Dread Elves list plays, and NOT just because I'm winning games, so that makes me want to explore them a bit more.

I did however come in possession of my buddy's Dwarf army. He doesn't play anyone but me on account of geography, so he left me them in case I ever want to paint/play them. I may get around to that sometime in the future but who knows. For whatever reason I find myself very drawn to EoS, I think it's the awesome griffin they have, along with the cool militaristic rules, can't explain for sure what it is.
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:22 pm

I have dwarfs, high Elves, Dread Elves, and Aiden's Wood Elves in the works. I have an idea for a non gw fig ogre army......but its and idea right now!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum