interesting listen

Go down

interesting listen

Post  Carson on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:58 pm

Just listened to a great podcast on the 9th age forum regarding army ranking and the problems with scoring. Its worth a listen, good to hear that some of the problems we've noticed are facing other players across the pond.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: interesting listen

Post  squalie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:28 am

Carson wrote:Just listened to a great podcast on the 9th age forum regarding army ranking and the problems with scoring. Its worth a listen, good to hear that some of the problems we've noticed are facing other players across the pond.

Awesome. Now could you link the friggin podcast or at least tell us where to find it? Ukranians......
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:44 am

right on the dash page when you load up 9th age....videos

http://www.the-ninth-age.com/blog/index.php?entry/1786-episode-49-tier-list-redux/&s=685cd67d12e6da601f19aebefa4a595b48fd66dd

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:17 am

I guess I can stop being frustrated with Dwarfs considering they're bottom tier.  Just means I have crappy skills against short people.

I'm a little surprised about Daemons being top tier considering they aren't winning too many events.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:30 am

3/6 of my armies are in the bottom tier.  One in the next tier up and 2 in the second highest tier.  That said, I doubt if my wood elf or empire army lists are the ones that put those armies into the higher tier.  Not really surprised about daemons after listening to the podcast when that guy was talking about his Nurgle deathstar list.  I can't wait to meet those types of armies in Edmonton, we don't see that shit here in Saskatoon much.

Maybe I should start a nurgle army...
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm

What I really found interesting was the fact that easily scoring armies where in the top tiers. They mentioned that one reason dwarfs were in the bottom was the fact they have a hard time scoring in a lot of the scenarios.
Every single daemon list had a greater Deamon.....enough said.

Ogres are over the top..... I was shocked to hear that Tusker cav can score and the hell heart keeps working even when the owner dies.....what fuck tard thought that was a good idea

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:11 pm

My scouting questing knights are scoring as well. Unfortunately I would need to keep them alive to be able to take advantage of that.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Every single daemon list had a greater Deamon.....enough said.

I didn't have time to post earlier, but in 19 Lists 6 had no Greater Daemon. None used Papa Nurgle and only 1 used a Tzeentch Greater. The highest ranking Daemon player was a mono Slaanesh list, with 17 Fiends in total.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:25 am

Oh that is interesting, I was going by what the guys on the pod cast were saying.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down