9th Age Summer-Fall 2017 League Reports

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 9th Age Summer-Fall 2017 League Reports

Post  Derek on Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:01 am

Last night at Carson's place Dom and I got into a battle - turned out very one sided.

Dom's Vampire Covenant vs Derek's Warriors of the Dark Gods (Pestilence)

We played Counter-thrust with Secure the Target secondary.

Once again I am tired and will be unable to provide details of the battle - but when I think about it all I can see in my mind is Brando moaning "the horror...the horror".
Dom's two Vampire army is nasty but I felt pretty confidant. However, looking back I deployed horribly and that probably cost me the battle. I had a plan to hold my units together to best fight the Vampires, combat resolution is really the only way to kill those nasty bastards.
But I split my army in some stupid delusion that I had to go after both objectives....I'm a dummy.
Dom chaffed my units up really well and I failed a couple charges with my Chosen Warriors that could have altered the battle a bit. There was a point on turn 4 or 5 where my Warrior unit was getting charged by 4 of his units that I knew the battle was lost lol. All I could think about was not the battle but how stupid I was to have gotten in this position lol.
On turn 5 my Chosen Warriors won a combat and I should have realized the battle was lost and overran and took out a couple other small units and I would not have lost so badly. In the end I only had my large block of Barbarian Warriors on the table - they didnt get into battle at all.
I have to buff up my magic and be more patient going forward - but that hard cause I wanna battle lol.

Dom's Vampire Covenant 16 vs Derek Warriors of the Dark Gods (Pestilence) 4
Dom got the secondary 19-1 final

Derek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Nathan R and I had a game today - his Knights of Equitane vs my Highest of Elves. †Scenario 6 with hold the center secondary. †I actually really like that scenario and would like to see that one more often.

†I know this is always said, but it was a really good game with tight playing and light mood (the pizza helped). †I tried some crafty redirecting but my reavers didn't die like I hoped after taking the charge from Nathans BSB on Royal Peg. We ended up all fighting in the center (ish), with my Seaguard block fighting his Lord wrapped in Grail knights on the left flank. I flank charged his Lord unit wth my 30 block of Swordmasters and that darn Bret lord is legendary for a reason. †He's almost bullet proof and gives it back in spades if he can throw a lethal strike or 2 your way. †My Swordmasters then got rear charged AND for the first time ever.... noticed they didn't like getting it in the rear, so they tried to run away but got caught by the impetious knights who found they had a taste for High Elves (insert your own image here). †Meanwhile on the right flank my Flame Wardens are scrapping the surprisingly resilient peasant crusaders with Reliquary. †A couple rounds of grinding I was actally getting nervous until my Lion guard flanked for assistance. †Reliquary then fled towards the other flank, helping me get near the table center for secondary.

†Back, on the left flank my Seaguard speared the Peg Knights who had reared them (a theme seems to be happening here, it's almost as if the High Elves WANT to be rear charged). This left his Lord alone (as I killed the Grails) who actually fled - too fast though as I couldn't catch. †End of game had a few straggler units running around the table center trying to find and revive comrades. Last combat of the game had my BSB taking a challenge from his Lord. †In a display of the worst rolling in the history of a challenge - which looked more like a break dancing battle, we shook hands and added the points.

†The Highest of Elves outpointed the Horse riders getting a 14-6, also getting the secondary for a 17-3. †Since we were both painted, it lands at a 19-5 for the High Elves.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:53 pm

While the above was going on, My Vermin squared off against Sean and his Fat lards.

I game went my way right from the start, The abomination putting the hurt on a giant and my rock star Vermin hulks Killing the shit out of his Tusker Cav. By turn 4 he only had 2 ogre blocks left...........then things happened! The vermin guard and bsb decided they really didn't need to participate and ran off the table from an ogre charge, the abomination failed to make any regen saves and died outright, the once former rockstar vermin hulks failed a 6" charge, my meat grinder rolled 2 and then 5 attacks over 2 rounds of combat and so on. the game ended in an 10-10 draw but I was just outside of the secondary which the lard asses captured Sad
13-7 for sean.

super fun game!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:38 am

I played Dwayne after everyone else left. As per usual for me I did well at the start of the game and then things went south. My peasant crusaders and knights errant tried to take on the great sword horde and held their own for a while but eventually the laws of average caught up to me and I had a round of bad rolling to offset my multiple rounds of good rolling. That greatsword block is pretty immovable. In the end the empire stood tall and repelled the knights of Equitaine. I wrote down the points somewhere but I'm not at home so I'll fill them in later unless Dwayne wants to supply them.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:08 am

Hey Dwayne, I didn't write down if anyone got the secondary in our game. I think we each had one scoring unit in the other's deployment zone. If that's right then it was a 12-8 victory for Dwayne and with both of us painted it becomes 14-10.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:22 am

That sounds right. We tied secondary (by a sliver of a greatsword unit).
blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:02 am

I played a game with Dom last night. Not sure what the issue was but my knights were too afraid to fight. I had a unit of knights flee in terror turn 1, panicking the unit of archers beside them, they never did rally. Then later my Pegasus knights along with my Pegasus-riding bsb elected to flee from a unit of blood knights but then also failed to rally and left the battlefield. Losing over 1000 points to failed leadership tests was a tough pill to swallow and even harder to recover from. When Domís Wraiths 1-shotted my unit of grail knights by bumping up against them thatís when I knew it was all over. Last turn I completed the self-destruction by failing both charges I attempted.

Dom took some pictures and will likely post a more thorough report. 20-0 loss for me. As Dom isnít in the league I think I get to choose if I count this for the league? As the 2 points for a non-league game would take down my average and I already have enough games to qualify for playoffs Iím going to leave this off the record if thatís allowed.

Thanks Dom for the game, frustrating as it was I still enjoyed the game.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:33 am

We have all been scoring 2 points for non league games so your gonna be hit with the 2 points.

Starting with the new league, we won't be recording non league games.....they will be just for fun or practise.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:38 am

That's fair, I would have only gotten 2 points for that game if Dom had been in the league anyway.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:43 pm

I was taking pictures during Nathan and my game with the intent of doing a narrated battle rep..... however after reviewing the pics I do t think I can do one worth the time. Andre came over for supper last night and after we had a game with Teresa taking pics. I should have enough to do a report this time over , stay tuned !
Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:56 pm

Brief army description, I had 2 blocks of 6 leadbelchers, 2 blocks of 9 tribesmen, a small speed bump of Maneaters, 4 Mournfang and a BSB and a Lord character.

Brian army : 2 blocks of 21 Halberd Khorne Warriors, 2 units of 5 Khorne Knights, 2 units of 3 Skullcrushers, Daemon Prince, lvl 2 on a Disc and a BSB on foot.

I have to say the wall of armour Brian had arrayed before me was intimidating, the knights had a 1+ the crushers a 2+ the warriors a 3+ it was hard for my str 4 army to crack the tin cans. I figured since magic is changing right away why bother using / learning it. I honestly didnít miss magic that much.

The game started with me getting first turn, I cautiously moved up my units and unloaded a salvo of 12 leadbelcher cannon shots! That did absolutely nothing, literally 0 wounds haha and a couple crossbow from the characters that had little effect, might have killed 1 warrior. Brian first turn he moved some of his units into position and got Break the spirit off on my Mournfang limiting their ability to charge during the next turn.

My mournfang were being boxed in by a Daemon Prince and 3 Crushers on my left flank but I wasnít risking the DT2 by charging so they just backed off to receive the charge next turn. In the center a block of 9 Tribesmen charged a unit of 21 Halberd Warriors with no character, I killed 7-8 warriors while he finished off 10+ wounds on my Tribesmen, I lost combat barely but managed to hold on with a LD roll of 3. Elsewhere my Maneaters and 2nd Tribesman block failed their charges against the same block of Warriors. My Leadbelchers had another fairly ineffective salvo of shots that caused 1 wound to the Skull Crusher unit off to the right. My other Leadbelcher unit managed to take out a couple of Chaos Warriors from the second 21 man block with BSB.

Brians turn saw the Skull Crushers fail a charge on my Mournfang and the Daemon Prince to get into position to charge for next turn. A unit of 2/5 Knights flank charged the existing Tribesmen / Warrior combat killing all of the Ogres. The skullcrushers on the right flank charged my 6 Leadbelchers, the stand and shoot got rid of one more wound but I still hadnít even taken off a model yet. In combat his Crushers killed 4/6 of the Belchers and their attacks back didnít do any wounds and they fled and were run down. Another unit of Knights charged my Maneaters and the knights were killed to a man after removed 1 Ĺ Maneaters. 21 Warriors with BSB Charged my other unit of 6 Belchers but failed to cover the distance, again the Stand and Shoot did little to nothing.

My next turn saw my Mournfang charge into the Skull Crushers killing them to a man and allowing me to overrun into the Daemon Prince. (rolled four 1ís on my impact hits so was unable to just run over the Prince) My Maneaters got a flank charge off on the Crushers but after 2 rounds of combat I got the last Crusher down to 1 wound but was unable to finish him off, but he broke from combat and I chased him down. The maneaters were essentially out of the fight at this point. My remaining Tribesman block charged the original block of 21 Warriors that had just killed the last block of Tribesmen. Brian actually did a lot of wounds to me initially but I was able to stomp the last Warrior into dust. My tribesmen reformed to face the other Warrior block that had failed its charge and caught them on the flank the next turn causing them to run off the board. The Mournfang did nothing to the Prince but the Prince did nothing to the mournfang giving me +2 for a Charge and Stick I won combat and Brian rolled a glorious 12 chopping ĺ wounds off the Prince. Next round my Mournfang had finished up with the Prince but were down to 2/4 of the Mournfang, I will admit here Brian failed his dice rolls spectacularly yet again. At this point I had a unit of Belchers, Half a unit of Tribestmen, Mournfang and Maneaters left and all Brian had was a disco wizard hiding behind a building.

Was a super fun game, in the beginning Brian looked to be in good position with all of his armour and high ini, but a couple failed charges and some odd flanks gave me the game. Just trying to get more detailed / better at doing Battle Reports so that was kind of the whole point to this.

TLDR Stuff happened people died. Probably an opossum or something even, who knows.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:09 pm

good report Sean! Any day a daemon prince dies....its a good day!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:53 pm

That would be a serious scary Warriors army to face. What does that tell you about the power level of Ogres? Wink
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Wait until Doms report and see how i lost 20 to 1
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:42 pm

The warrior list was tough, but it did go better than it should have for me. Brian whiffed almost all of his magic phases after the first so i didnít really feel that disadvantaged because of not brining magic, and everyone of his important charges failed but made his units stumble forward enough to give me a good charge or a flank charge. Impacts and stomps made a big difference vs the infantry blocks.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:32 pm

Thatís exactly what makes ogres so good, impact hits, stomps and all multi wound models

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:10 am

Carson wrote:Thatís exactly what makes ogres so good, impact hits, stomps and all multi wound models

Not to thread jack but that is part of my issue / dislike with Ogres. Its harder to disable another armies "strengths" imo. Even armour, speed, WS, can all be negated to a point but its still a ROLL they usually get even if its on 6's its still a possibility . Alot of armies can field all mounted armies which i don't even get to stomp at all, so not even a roll. and no army at all can guarantee to get charges, where as a Bret that doens't charge doens't get +2 str but still gets the 1+ armour, where if an ogre doesn't charge he NEVER gets the impacts and if they are all mounted i NEVER get the stomps, not less effective stomps not stomps maybe if i buff not never. i cant buff my units/alter them to allow them to STOMP stuff that isn't stompable and can never get impacts after the charge phase. and for Multi wound, meh i take up the spot of 4x 20mm humans that would have 4 wounds and 4 attacks where an ogre has 3 and 3. Even with Leadbelchers, I mean empire handgunners are str 4, AP 1 and 24" but are 20mm, so in a 40mm spot you have 4 shots. Where as an ogre could average 3/4, if they roll average. Anyways i understand its all changing but this was my little rant, i'm Done.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 am

Most of your arguments I disagree with Sean but you make a good point about the space your ogres take up when compared to 4 20mm bases. In my opinion the difference is made up by the fact that you are T4, S4 for relatively cheap plus you get more supporting attacks plus you get stomps vs those same 4 20mm bases.

I think 1 ogre beats 4 humans most days.

Ogres are a tough army to face, even for my all-mounted bret army because of the impact hits, higher strength, higher toughness, lots of wounds on the characters who are usually major bad-asses in close combat, they also move faster than most infantry and their cavalry is way better than mine. The buffs that the monsters give are really scary and I need to kill whole ogres to get rid of their return attacks. I can do 5 wounds and only peel off 3 attacks whereas if I did that to regular infantry that would be 5 less attacks I'd be taking. Lots of good things in the ogre army.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 pm

I totally understand and this wasn't meant as a bitch fest. I just wanted to point out if Warriors are charged or not charged, fighting horses or not horses they are still WS 5, STR4, T4, Ini4, with a 4+as. so their strenghts carry through. Even against a higher WS opponent they get to ROLL to hit still against a tough 10 opponent they can still roll 6's to wound. But if an ogre fights something he can't stomp or he doens't charge he doesnt' GET a roll at all, taking away their "strengths" same with a knight fighting a steam tank, yeah he might be str 3/ tou 3 if he didn't charge but he still wounds on 6's. where i'd get zero stomps and zero impacts if i didn't charge / past the first turn if i did. So no rolls to even ATTEMPT. hell Str 1 stomps vs non stompable stuff is still SOMETHING. a belly grind attack at str 2 idk. Just saying if we are going to count them as strenghts (even though all armies can stomp and impact to a degree) then they have to beable to DO something with those strengths at all times.

For sure 1 naked ogre beats 4 naked humans, unless the humans hit first at ini 3 and have halberds to give them str 4. and are humans WS4? meaning they hit on 3's. For sure i get one stomp but if i didn't get the impact we are just equal "attacks" 3 swings and 1 stomp. vs a 4 humans always swinging 4 times. plus frenzy oh now an ogre gets 4 attacks and 4 humans get 6 attacks or 8 if they are side by side.

Again these are just observations and part of the reason i seem to lose more than Don did with his ogres, i have zero faith in them. even more so if i don't get the charge / stomps. They are slow and WS 3 in combat with no armour and are only as strong as orks and warriors on smaller bases. Hell a Warrior of Khorne puts out the same amount of attacks at the same STR/TOU with a better armour, ini and WS. and he can get 3 in base to base, anyways.

Definitely agree on the multi wound thing and i think that carries them through alot. I would just like an ogre ANYWHERE to have a better than 5+ save. Heavy armour and a +1 for a gut plate? like dafuq that gut plate doing anyways!? "light armour" get outta here Human / Elf T-shirts do that as well and they arn't a gut plate the size of a small car haha.

Anyways done my rant sorry just as my most painted army i don't want to get rid of these guys but i just can't seem to get comfortable with them.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Ah I'm not sure that ogers are as good as people say but the the 3 things that make them good I would say are

Iron fist: great choice that the core can take as well as husker cav +1 as +1 stack and gives you parry! Fantastic weapon, sure ogers are low to average WS and I, but try them without iron fists for a while lol

Second is stomps, 50/50 here because you get a chance to stomps things and more importantly you CAN'T be stomped. That's a huge bonus. Imagine taking D6 automatic hits at a high strength... that would crush oger units.

And lastly I would say overall good synergy. The army has it all, infantry , chaff, shooting , cav and monsters. Same kind of magic that everyone else gets and some decent rules.

Summed up it's a great army that has plenty going for it and that's what makes it a " top tier " army . Not only that they can be fun to play and I think the figs look great !
Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 am

I played against Carson tonight at his place while some ogres and warriors duked it out on another table (Derek and Andre).

The battle of ratmen versus the empire of man was one strife with bad dice rolls. At least on Carson's side of the field. The game was set up with refused flank where I set up my units with a strong center with my swordmen holding one flank and my sun gryphons on the other. Carson had a strong center and his flanks protected with plague monks on one side and his monster rat chief and abom on the other. Turn one started with my wizard miscasting a wrath of god and blowing up a unit of militia. The wizard survived but was shaken (and forgetful) running back into the shadow of my arcane engine for cover. Then my shooting phase happened and my cannon misfired and wrecked it's gun (twice in two games now). Not letting the cannon get me down, my mortar took a shot at a vermin guard unit with two characters. I did a bunch of wounds and Carson's dice rolled boxcars twice, leading his BSB to run off with his guard (he didn't rally and ran off in Carson's turn). Carson's turn followed with his cannon missing and his plague monks failing frenzy and getting out of position. His Abom went to move up but didn't get too far. Magic and shooting didn't do too much beyond scaring my reiters. Turn two, my mortar dropped a shell on a second unit of clan rats and Carson's dice didn't fail me as they panicked and ran off the board. Carson's turn saw his abom try and move into my sword men and fail by a couple inches (Abom must've been full from a previous battle, he wasn't moving too fast this game). And the shooting from some jizzails wounded my wizard but didn't kill him.

Turn three, my mortar failed to hit anything but we set up for some positioning and plucked away at the rats. My sun gryphons finally getting into some giant rats and ripping them up. Carson's turn, he started to charge, two units into my greatswords and an Abom looking for a 9 inch move to 'get in on the fun'. The abom didn't want in and only moved 7 inches. My swordsmen were terrified by the monstrous rat, running through my lines to get away and the chief failed his redirect into my arcane engine. The plague monks were set up for a 10 inch charge (needing a 5) on my gryphons but only rolled a 3 putting them in position to be charged by my knights.

The battle in the middle was rough on the rats; the rat ogres, impact hit and clan rats managing to kill around 12 of my greatswords. The greatswords attacked back and managed 14 wounds on the ogres and a number on the clan rats. The ogres ran away and the bell and rats stuck around to grind it out.

In the next couple of turns, the battle was fought with the humans slowly pulling ahead. The final nail in the rat's coffin being Carson's chief on a monster rat charging the flank of my arcane altar, winning by 4 and my altar sticking on a 4. It was a brutal game and Carson needs to put his dice into time out. My mortar put in some serious work in the early rounds, more than making up for the useless cannon. Vermin swarm leadership really can hurt them when dice don't go their way.

20-0 for the empire of man. Neither was fully painted (need to get working on some spearmen and chicken knights).

Final thoughts: I really don't like thaumathurgy. Wrath of god did very little and the other spells are very variable. Tried it twice, and I think I'm going back to Alchemy/Divination. I think Sun gryphons are better than knightly orders and now, with a unit of 4. They pack a good punch.
blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:05 am

Nathan A and I played a game last night too. †The late night game featured orcs and goblins facing off against the knights of Equitaine. †The giant units of orcs that Nathan brought to the table ensured that it was going to be a slugfest.

He took turn 1 and advanced quickly and tried to force my hand by moving some wolf riders right in front of my knights. †I donít think he counted on my archers charging him in the flank instead. †The archers might have been more surprised than anyone but they did their duty and chased the wolf riders off the table. His eadbasher cavalry then charged my peasant crusaders along with a giant while his other giant charged my questing knights. †Amazingly both units weathered the storm with the questing knights actually giving better than they got, doing 4 wounds to the giant. †The crusaders got off light as Nathan elected to focus his attacks on my damsel and the reliquary. †Amazingly the damselís 5+ ward save kept her alive while the reliquaryís high toughness saved it.

It helped that Nathanís magic phase was pretty ineffective the first two turns but I was nervous that my damsel would die before she could use her scroll. †The lady had plans for her though and she survived another round which saw my bsb charging in on the giant along with the archers! †Emboldened by their successful combat against the wolf riders they charged in against the giant. †The bsb put 4 wounds on the giant to go along with the one it had taken in the previous round and then the archers put the last wound on. †Toppling the giant. †The orcs again failed to kill my damsel and then decided to flee. †I persued with everything and ran them down. †On the other side of the table my questing knights finished off their giant.

Nathanís turn saw his trolls charge my crusaders and his iron orcs charged my knights errant who fled. †He then charged the fleeing knights with his goblins forcing them to flee again which they did with gusto, right off the table. †The black orcs redirected into my scorpion. †In combat the trolls killed my damsel, won by 1 and my crusaders failed their stubborn test and fled. †They escaped the trolls and managed to not flee off the table with a precision dice roll by me. †More importantly, the trolls ended up outside the leadership bubble of his general. †His iron orcs made short work of my bolt thrower and overran into my grail knights and general. †In my turn my fleeing crusaders rallied and my Pegasus knights charged the flank of his iron orcs. †My other stuff set up to charge the trolls. †In combat his lord drank his potion of speed unnecessarily in order to strike before my peg knights. †Despite an impressive 5 S8 attacks he only managed to do one wound to a Pegasus knight. †My lord beat his unit champion into the ground, getting a wound and 3 overkills. †My Pegasus and grail knights made a good showing as well, peeling off several more wounds while surviving relatively unscathed. †The iron orcs held. †In his turn the horde of orcs couldnít maneuver a charge so his bsb tried to charge out of his unit, it failed and only stumbled forward a few inches. †His trolls also failed their stupidity and stumbled forward. †Combat saw a challenge between our lords in which neither did anything. †The iron orcs killed a Pegasus knight and 2 grail knights and I think they might have won combat by one. †Everything held. †In my turn I charged his trolls. †Shooting saw my trebuchet drop a rock directly on his bsbís head doing two wounds. †My archers then lobbed 9 shots at the lone character and managed to sneak a wound through which got past both armour and ward, killing the bsb! †In combat my lord landed 2 killing blows for a total of 6 wounds on his general. †I killed another 5 iron orcs. †In response he killed another Pegasus knight and the last 2 grail knights. †I won combat and ran down the remaining black orcs.

Last few turns saw me saving everything Nathan could throw at me as I sat back and then when the time was right I advanced to take the center with the remains of my scoring units. †It was a tight game and a few lucky dice rolls at the right time kept me in it and ultimately gave me the win. †My questing knights made several clutch 6+ ward saves to stay alive while my damsel holding onto her last wound for as long as she did was also pretty huge. †Nathan was a good opponent as always and even brought beer. †Five stars, will play again.

In the end it was a 13-7 with me taking the secondary and both of us were painted so 18-6 for me.

My archer unit killed 10 wolf riders, 2 or 3 orcs, a giant and a bsb. Not bad for 140 points. Looks like when they arenít fighting they can be promoted from shit collectors to shit collection supervisors.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:51 pm

It was a great game, but in the end the orcs just couldn't hang. I felt like I had a lot of opportunities to pull ahead, none of them panned out. Also his questing knights were much loved by The Lady, as they made about 1 MILLION saves, which allowed one to survive, enabling Nathan to take secondary in the last turn, OUCH!

I rate this game 10/10, would play again.

P.S. My lord had the Axe of the Aporcalypse, and did 1 wound over 2 turns of combat, and something like 1 more that was saved.... I love the idea of this weapon but every time I take it it lets me down Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Poor orcs.
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Derek on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Wow sounds like a great battle.

Go Knights.
Derek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:11 pm