Christmas loot?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas loot?

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:01 am

So, I hope everyone had a decent christmas, but what did everyone get? I bought myself a pantload of figs but they didn't come, and I thin kI may have to take steps to get my money back from dose bums! Other than that I got ton's of Blu-Rays, books with more words than pictures (what's the deal with that?) and a big ass Darth Vader statue. I'm hoping to get a bynch of GameZone figs and some HellDorado demons in the mail any day now as well.

Anyone else?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

christmas stuff

Post  Ironwoulf on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:15 pm

Lots of Chocolate, some corsairs and chaos hounds, and a neat book - Fighting Techniques 450-1450AD, lots of words and pictures, second book in series. Some movies(Angelina in Wanted)

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas loot?

Post  Mhael on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:48 pm

I got a certificate which I parlayed into some orcs (I was tired of playing the all goblin army) and I also got a digital projector I have wanted for quite sometime (I did have to purchase that myself however!) Other than that I got to see alomost all my cousins and aunt and uncles (Wedding on the 27th) which was good times. Also I played a 1200 pt game with a free lord choice hidden agendas and a capture the Bitch rule with three other players. It was everyone for themselves with a Goblin army, dwarf, tomb king, and of course ogres. When all was said and done the dwarfs one on victory points by chasing away the goblin army and capturing their zone.

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:17 pm

I got some moneys that I exchanged for a box of Dark Elf Witch Elves which I am planning on heavily converting in the coming months (stay tuned to the painting competition for more details). Other than that I got a bunch of non-warhammer type gifts like new gloves, some shirts, an MP3/Video player, a big chopping knife (My wife gets me to do all the chopping when she cooks and our knives all suck), and some DVD's including the Special Edition Monty Python and the Holy Grail. All in all, Christmas was a success! I still have some moneys left and I may pick up some greenstuff and a sculpting tool yet.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:54 pm

I received a airbrush and compressor from my wife so I will be busy trying to figure out the best way to use it. As well I picked up a Battle for black reach box set for my sons and me to dable in the 40K realm for a bit. Also got a gift certificate from Compusoft in Red Deer and I plan to pick up a few more 40K Orks tomorrow on my way to a new years party in Wetaskiwin. Happy 2009 everyone, hope its a good year for you all.
cheers

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Luckless Diceman wrote:I received a airbrush and compressor from my wife so I will be busy trying to figure out the best way to use it. As well I picked up a Battle for black reach box set for my sons and me to dable in the 40K realm for a bit. Also got a gift certificate from Compusoft in Red Deer and I plan to pick up a few more 40K Orks tomorrow on my way to a new years party in Wetaskiwin. Happy 2009 everyone, hope its a good year for you all.
cheers

What kind of airbrush, what kind of compressor? 40k sucks. Kick Kieran for me. Remember, cars cost less in Wetaskiwin.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:58 pm

I got some Christmas money, which I converted into Harry the Hammer, and some more Christmas money that I bought the WoC army book. Never got that Greater Rage Daemon, but I have a birthday in 2 weeks, so we'll see...

Got about 2 dozen DVD's, Mongol on Blue Ray (awesome, awesome movie btw) and a dishwasher.

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:38 pm

The Airbrush is a master G23 and the compressor is just a small 1/8hp piston type. Should work ok in small applications. I tried 40K back when the battle of macraig came out and never got into it. I like the figs in the new box set and my boys are getting a little interested again so I thought why not. I will try to say hello to kieran as well, if he happens to be there. Yes cars cost less in wetaskiwin but you should see how many pawn shops they have, close to Hobbema (Indian reserve) so that can go without saying. Anyway graduated high school there way back when and still have good freinds there. Should be a good time. drunken

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:13 pm

Thanks, now I have that Wetaskiwin song stuck in my head. For christmas my wife loaded me up with high elf stuff..go figure and rock band. She was going to buy me the new chaos warriors battalion box but I talked her out of it....I've got enough projects on the go already.

Rick, if you see Kieran, don't just kick hi m but make it count, right in the nuts baby!

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:31 pm

Leaving soon, I'm not sure if Kieran will appreciate it if I should hit him in the nads though! I will have to let him know ahead of time, that it is from you lads and perhaps then he will understand! Happy New Years again all. drunken

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Stash on Fri Jan 02, 2009 2:19 pm

I got some stuff for the puppy I am going to buy in the spring Smile

Other than that, I am holding out for guard stuff such as the valkyrie. It is tempting to get some of the new chaos plastics...at $25 for a box of cav its hard to resist.

Lord_Stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Lord_Stash wrote:I got some stuff for the puppy I am going to buy in the spring Smile

Other than that, I am holding out for guard stuff such as the valkyrie. It is tempting to get some of the new chaos plastics...at $25 for a box of cav its hard to resist.

Puppy, is that code for something? I hope to Christ it is.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Stash on Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:02 pm

ScottRadom wrote:
Lord_Stash wrote:I got some stuff for the puppy I am going to buy in the spring Smile

Puppy, is that code for something? I hope to Christ it is.

lol what do you have against puppies?

Lord_Stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Not just puppies, all pets. I just don't get them. I mean, I LOVE animals, I just don't like them when they're alive.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:05 pm

Not just puppies, all pets. I just don't get them. I mean, I LOVE animals, I just don't like them when they're alive.

Laughing Man that just cracks me up. I won't mention it to our dog though!

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RickyDMMontoya on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:41 am

It's not christmas, but it was my birthday yesterday, and I got that Greater Rage Daemon. Hellooo Bloodthirster!

RickyDMMontoya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Happy Birthday!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Stash on Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm

ScottRadom wrote:Not just puppies, all pets. I just don't get them. I mean, I LOVE animals, I just don't like them when they're alive.

I guess I will train him to fuck Scott in the ass on command

Lord_Stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:30 pm

Lord_Stash wrote:
ScottRadom wrote:Not just puppies, all pets. I just don't get them. I mean, I LOVE animals, I just don't like them when they're alive.

I don't see how that would be a problem. You've got plenty of those videos on hand anyway, may as well get some use out of them.

Just be careful... Everyone think's rape is real damn funny until it happens to you!

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord_Stash on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:48 pm

ScottRadom wrote:
Lord_Stash wrote:

I don't see how that would be a problem. You've got plenty of those videos on hand anyway, may as well get some use out of them.

Just be careful... Everyone think's rape is real damn funny until it happens to you!

Don't worry Scott, he will be getting de-balled at 6 months so it will be more of a get together entertainment thing Wink

Lord_Stash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top