Post  Carson on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:41 am

old men, old men, why I never......yeah your right Sad

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ogres - To Purchase

Post  Mhael on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:58 am

I agree with Nathan. You gotta try sone new combos. Thats why i gave the yeti list a shot...may revamp it yet with hordes of sabre tusks for a few test games
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:42 pm

@ Nathan A - Ha, its funny because they're old. Ogres are that tough eh? I'll run them a bunch of ways and see what happens, they rank up so easily i'm not super worried. You are totally right if i see impassible terrain that a 5 wide unit cant walk through then i'll deploy them differently. Going to try the scrapling trappers as my chaff instead of the cats, i'm being cheap right now haha. 30$ a friggen ogre for my Maneater unit haha. Thanks Nathan, i will do me all the way to the losers circle! These guys are almost painted to HONEST!

@ Carson - its ok buddy your not that old Very Happy

@ Andre - HA i totally totally wanted to run a horde of sabre tusks, INI 4 with the same str / tough as an ogre and same amount of attacks... they are like more badass cheaper chaos warriors! But at 20$ for just TWO of the cats i wasn't going to spend 250+$ to make the unit haha! But would totally love the idea. To be fair tho in 8th i wanted to run a horde of warhounds in my chaos army... so its been a long dream of mine.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top