Rick From Airdrie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rick From Airdrie

Post  Luckless Diceman on Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Hi All
Finally manged to get the time to register with your group here. I'm not sure if you remember me but I played a High elf army at Ocotcon this past year and was unfortunate enough to get my arse handed to me by Carson and his Bretonnian Vampires. I ended up playing against two others from Saskatchewan and I must say I really enjoyed all the games. I look forward to participating in your forum and hope one day to travle to Saskatoon for one your tournaments.
Cheers cheers

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rick From Airdrie

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Hey, nice to have you. Airdrie, is that near Carstairs, or am I thinking of Acme maybe?

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Airdrie is just outside of Calgary right?

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:27 pm

Airdrie is just outside Calgary. You pass through it on your way to Calgary when coming from Saskatoon. Acme is a little further North East near Beiseker. Carstairs is another 25 to 30K north towards Edmonton. All pretty close together though. Smile

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:45 am

Hey great to have you aboard. For all you who havn't met Rick yet he's a great guy and opponent. Our game was my favourite of the tournament. Any chances of you posting some of your great High elf stuff?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:12 pm

He was my last game of the day. Good guy, Scary Dragon.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:33 am

Thanks
I must say I enjoyed this past Octocon a bunch. You guys are great players and your armies are fantastic, I look forward to playing you again.Here is a picture of my swordsmen Carson. Actually I have a few pictures on this photobucket page. You might be able to view the lot through this link, if not I can add a better link. I am currently working on a beastmen army and the one that really caught my eye was at Octocon. I'm not sure which one of you lads it was but it was very well done. Any chances of seeing some pictures of it?
Cheers

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:27 pm

Woah. I don't think you're the guy I played. Either that or your painting has improved tremendously. The fellow I played had a Dragon and everything had orange on it. Would like to see more pictures -- really like the army Diorama. I must get off my ass and do one of these...one of these days. Rolling Eyes

I hope it's my Beastmen army you're talking about, and if it is then thanks! Here's a link:
http://z2.invisionfree.com/herdstone/index.php?showtopic=15424

I need a photobox as my picture taking skills are crap.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Luckless Diceman on Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:33 pm

Hi Squalie
I kind of thought it was your beastmen army I was refering to. I didn't think I had played you the last game as I played Rik Jones and his empire. Anyway I will check out your link to your beastmen. Looking forward to it.

Luckless Diceman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top