Clan's Thunder
Forge Wardens x10 FC. Runic Standard of Switfness
Forge Wardens x10 FC.                              

Engines of War
Cannon Rune Crafted
Cannon Rune Crafted
Catapult Rune Crafted
                Army Total => 4912

What do you guys think of this dwarf list? I was just thinking about how cool guns and cannons and rocket launchers are, so I made this.
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dwarf Guns

Post  nathanr on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:04 pm

Looks pretty solid, you are 85 points short though, might as well add some throwing axes to the longbeards.
nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:24 pm

Yeah the list isn't "finished" as you might say. I was also wondering if people even like running kings in dwarf lists? Everything has ld 9 anyways, is a king taken just so a person can take 250 pts of runic stuff?

P.S. Dwarf Runes are some cray shizzat, 250 pt allowance and almost endless options, damn son.
Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 pm

Besides being tough as nails each king lets you choose one enemy unit your whole army has hatred against
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:46 pm

Army looks tough, cant see you making many friends with the duplicate magic runes tho Wink haha. Throwing weapons on the Greybeards is a good idea, mine always rocked them even if its just for stand and shoot, str 4 multi shot throwing axes are nice. How do you plan on running these units? The greybeard ones mostly, 5 wide?

I see very few "guns" in this dwarf gun list haha. just saying lol not complaining about not having to walk through a hail of bullets tho lol
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathan.A. on Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Kal wrote:Army looks tough, cant see you making many friends with the duplicate magic runes tho Wink haha.
Are you referring to the magic spell runes on the Runemaster dudes? Because I can believe that, -1 to wound -1 to hit seems OP as shit to me, if you can get them off that is.

Kal wrote:How do you plan on running these units? The greybeard ones mostly, 5 wide?
Yeah most likely.

Kal wrote:I see very few "guns" in this dwarf gun list haha. just saying lol not complaining about not having to walk through a hail of bullets tho lol
I suppose there isn't a lot of guns, still lots of shooting though, 20 xbows, 20 forge blaster things, 2 cannons, and I was thinking of switching the catapult out to put an engineer with a forge repeater in each forge warden unit, 4 extra shots str5 is BANANAS.... I only wish you could give them that AND a rocket launcher #sadface.

Nathan.A.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top