Results Nov 28th

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Results Nov 28th

Post  ScottRadom on Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Hey, I took on Andre and scored a Massacre. I was fully painted and I think I am now top dawg, so +1 for a ladder battle.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Results Nov 28th

Post  Kendric on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:23 pm

I was there as well and I had two 1250 pt. games against Dominique with his Tomb Kings and I massacred him both times. The first game was a standard pitch battle while the second game we deployed diagonal so we were further apart. Both armies weren't fully painted.

Kendric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Sad but true there is at least one more person unemployed as I had to fire my secretary after Friday nights disappointing results against Scott. I call for a rematch when I can bring my 2000 point ogres if not for the league then for my self respect. Congrats Scott I think it took all of an hour to decimate me. Bob and I played Friday night as well with my makeshift army which included a scraplauncher that did pretty well for me (it died on turn three the first game and didn`t actually score a hit on ranged once Friday night but trampled some dark elves to a fine paste). We played a game with a central objective that was almost disregarded by my General (he also was let go). At the close of our game Bob and I split the decsion

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kuyp on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:50 am

yup Kendric absolutely destroyed me in 2 battles of my Tomb kings VS high elves, so now i know that hordes of arrows only have an effect if you have good luck in rolling dice, i think in the last game out of 6 (well 3 or 4 in range) rounds with 54 available shots i maybe made ...... 5 -10

Kuyp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top