Vampire Counts for sale or trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vampire Counts for sale or trade

Post  Druchi on Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 am

Hi all,

I don't have pictures, or a solid inventory of my Vampire Counts army for Warhammer 8th (AoS now I guess), but since they screwed over Warhammer fantasy I have had no interest in trying their Age of Shitmar. So. as a result I have a decent 2500+ point VC army for Sale or Trade. They are in my basement in a box buried, hence why I don't have inventory right now - but if there is interest I'll dig them out.

I have like 2 vampires, wight lord, a warlock, 50+ zombies, 30+ skeletons, 30+ ghouls, terrorghiest, corpse cart, 6 black knights, and 12 dire wolves, 30 grave guard, 6 crypt horrors, and a mortis engine.
The skeletons, zombies, black knights, and ghouls are from the Kings of War miniatures (they were cheaper than GW). if there is interest, I'll snap pictures, and you can PM me with your number and I'll send you pictures (Or email). Most of the miniatures are unpainted, some are but not many (Like 10 skeletons, the wight lord, and the odd other one - I think).

Things I'm looking for are Cash, and trades (Skitarri/Admech or Blood Angels/space marines 40K, X-wing miniatures, Imperial Assault). Not sure the value I place on these right now, so if you have some interest let me know and we can talk about what would be fair.

Druchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampire Counts for sale or trade

Post  nathanr on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:22 am

Hi Druchi, if you are dead-set on selling I'm sure you'll find a buyer but you should try out The 9th Age http://www.the-ninth-age.com/. It's what we've been playing locally instead of Age of Sigmar and it is great.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Druchi on Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:35 am

Maybe.

I have the site bookmarked now I'll read through as I'm able.
I just have all my figs all boxed up and hiding for the last year, and there's other things I could use that these figs could get for me.

If 9th age is really good, Then I may be down. But, can you even buy figs for 9th anymore? The only figs you can get are old ones? Are new AoS models being given army books of their own?
Basically, my concern is that 9th age, not being GW owned, will die off.... I don't know... Unless the 9th age crew can somehow buy the rights to the game (I somehow doubt this).

Druchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm not even sure if that mindset even applies anymore. 8th is dead, replaced by AoS. AoS simply isn't what warhammer people wanted so it's fading.  A bunch of passionate guys took it upon themsekves to basically make Warhammer 8.5. (9th age)

Will there be new models? Nope.  Are the rules good? Better than 8th, and when people used to complain about having to buy new models when the new books are out don't have to worry about that anymore.

Isn't it enough that you can still play all your warhammer armies with a cleaner ruleset? I can even argue that the support for 9th is bigger than 8th (new GW figs notwithstanding)

I think you owe it to yourself to give 9th a try. It's pretty much 8th with some errata, which means I'm enjoying it more. We also have a pretty big community playing with most of the guys you've already met.

So dust off those dead dudes and come play. Smile

Last edited by squalie on Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited because cell phone autocorrect is shit.)

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Druchi on Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:45 pm

Dude, yes. I want to dust them off and play em!

That's the whole reason I got into Warhammer in the first place, because I love the regimented units. But when AoS hit I got bummed out and basically flipped the ignore switch.

So yeah, I'll brush off my counts, and have a game again. May as well right?
But Either way, I am still going to take offers on my army if there happens to be an interested individual.

Druchi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top