Video Games

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Games

Post  Kal on Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Hey guys, SINCE CLEARLY you guys arnt all having 50 games a day or building skeletons by the dozens. or atleast you arnt posting about it Razz i was curious if there was anyone else like myself that fills every moment he ISNT playing warhammer with VIDEO GAMES. Here is what im playing

Warhammer Vermintide - Just bought it yesterday, its a FPS hack em slash em games where you are 4 Warhammer Heros fighting in the end of times against Skaven, Realistic wounds and blood effects means if i swing from the left and hit a rat he could lose his left arm etc. Super cool, Dwarf, Fire Mage, Witch Hunter and Warrior Priest characters with tons of weapons, Shields, 2H, Guns, Crossbows. Only issue I'm having with this game is you NEED other people to play, seriously my Witch Hunter kept getting killed and dragged off by Skaven when my AI / Team mates ran off.

Heros of the Storm - Free and FUN AS FUCK, playing this game mostly. I'm pritty good not gonna lie. Love that it includes characters from ALL OVER the Blizzard Universe. love seeing a Starcraft Hero running mid lane against Thrall the Orc Warchief from World of Warcraft or getting ganked by Diablo from such games as Diablo 1-3.

Guild Wars 2 - Its free now and im craving an MMO so i downloaded it last night gonna play tonight.

Diablo 3 - New Season starts April 29th, so i got a group of guys that always drags their laptops to someones house and just games out some nights.

Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha - Fun way to just burn off some stress, i dont plan on playing this once Overwatch comes out... its my substitute for Call Of Duty right now.

others - TF2, Hearthstone, Dawn Of War, League of Legends.

Thats it for PC on PS4 I really dont touch it anymore it kinda just plays Netflix and Music now, but when i do play PS4 its

Rocket League, COD, Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll add gamer tags tonight once i look em up if anyone wants to add me. Either way let me know what you guys do when your NOT playing Warhammer, having Families and being an adult doesnt count fyi.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Games

Post  nathanr on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:08 pm

We play rocket league at work at lunch. That's it for me and video games.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mhael on Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:23 pm

I actually spent last weekend including a 2 am finish of xnox dead space

Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  blizzard435 on Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:51 am

I've been enjoying Diablo 3 season 5. Probably will play a bit of Season 6 as well. You can find me on Battle.net as Meridin#1549

Playing some battlefleet Gothic Armada and having fun. Waiting on Total War: Warhammer and trying to make time for The Old Republic.

blizzard435

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  nathanr on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:10 am

For Rocket League if there are 4 of us playing at lunch we usually just do local but sometimes we do online if there are less than 4. We use one of the guys' steam accounts so we all play by the handle Roach. We aren't that good but we have to close the door to the lounge so that our screamed profanity doesn't disturb the others in the office. I once had my lunch slapped off the table by an irate coworker when I scored an OT goal. It gets intense.

nathanr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:22 am

I too am waiting for Warhammer Total War. I'll add you on battle net blizzard.

Aye I loved rocket league, I've been playing on and off since Beta, such an addictive game when your with friends. Got all the unlocks, including my sweet as Back To The Future DeLorean. Very cool.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Apothecary on Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:48 am

Heroes of the Storm mostly. Overwatch. Diablo 3. My daily WoW log in just for guild upkeep until Legion comes out in the fall. Lots of low cost steam games. Not rocket league tho.

The Apothecary

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:08 am

Oh sweet, Heroes eh? I main Xul, Drekaha (the new guy), Thrall, Johanna and Raynor. Much fun.

We should all start the new Season of D3 together, or atleast get some 70's together for some rifts. I too am waiting for the new WoW Expansion.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:31 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top