2 on 1 battle results

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 on 1 battle results

Post  Kendric on Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:56 pm

Last weekend I have a game with Bob and Jordan so I had 3000pt high elves vs 1500pt chaos and 1500pt lizards, and we both were allowed one lord each. I ended up winning after a series of misfortune on both sides. As it turned out, the terrain was a disadvantage to both of us as I couldn't make full use of my shooting but it made Bob's warriors (of nurgle so they would be tricky to shoot or hit) not able to join combat. Thats right, a full unit of warriors wondered the table for the whole game due to the hill which we said you couldn't walk down from ( or you would take something like 3d6 str6 hits) which saved me..

Some highlights of the game included a solid unit of marauders slamming against my even bigger unit of spearmen with Jordan's terradons flanking them. I got to strike first but even with 19 attacks i couldn't even bring down one marauder. I had two attacks on the side against the terradons and managed to wound one. Even after losing a few spearmen i still managed to win combat. The thing that made me win the game was when my two units of dragon princes charged the saruas (with a scar veteran) I couldn't quite get them to flee until i got my big unit of spearmen to charge his flank (which decided the game). Another point of intrest, even though the chaos warriors didnt do a thing, the chaos lord jumped out of the unit ( well i guess he charged out since he was on a horse ) and massacred one of my small units of sword masters.

So you can see that both sides had their share of bad luck. My three bolt throws actually only killed about half a dozen modles before getting killed but my magic was one of the key factors for success. It was pretty reliable because I dont think i got any mistcasts and once they burned out their scrolls i started getting alot of spells off. All in all it was a very fun and entertaining game.

Kendric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 on 1 battle results

Post  ScottRadom on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:46 pm

Awesome! I one day aspire to beat the crap outta my boy on the Warhammer table. Cool to hear about you guys doing that.

ScottRadom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:20 pm

hey guys what was the level of win. I need this to enter the info please.

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2 on 2 result

Post  Kendric on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:37 pm

It was a solid victory for Kendric. Only I was fully painted

Kendric

View user profile

Back to top Go down

2 on 1 result

Post  Ironwoulf on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:43 pm

It was a solid victory for Kendric. Only I was fully painted

it was me Bob that was fully painted. B******** son of mine does not log out so I am off the screw with his email accounts.

Ironwoulf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:13 am

?????????????

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:16 pm

Sponsored content