Batman vs Superman - *spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Batman vs Superman - *spoilers*

Post  Kal on Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:43 am

Anyone else see this? You guys are my only friends so im gonna talk about it here haha. Honestly... just watch all of the trailers thats pritty much all the parts of the movies that mattered. Honestly imo it felt like a disjointed out of order comic book that was missing pages... the dream sequences he just randomly popped into were SUPER annoying. Unfortunately me and Brian went opening night for his birthday so we were in the front half of the theatre close to the screen off to the side in 3D... so all it did was give me a headache and i honestly stopped paying attention half way through ish... Was a decent film, looks like its opening the way to many more films. Hell they even showed a picture from Wonder Woman from 1918 with Christopher Pine standing next to her... so since he is a star i gotta guess that Photos a peak at a new Wonder Woman origins story... my opinion.

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Batman vs Superman - *spoilers*

Post  squalie on Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:45 pm

The only movie I appreciated in 3D was Avatar. Other than that, I try to avoid 3D.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:14 pm

I'm beginning to hate super hero movies.......is it the only movie they can make now?

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:22 pm

Can't understand all the hate and SUPER nit-oicking about this movie (and I'm a nit-picker). Saw it today and REALLY enjoyed it from start to finish.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top