Just Interesting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just Interesting

Post  Kal on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Ok since FOW is sooo rich in real world history im ALWAYS looking up new and cool stuff that i rly want to share but never do. and i know how much you guys like me sharing Smile so im just going to start this thread for cool interesting facts about our tiny plastic toys and how they actually work in the real world. there are tons ive forgotten about or just never mentioned before but this one caught my eye today and i like it.

M1 Abrams tanks have never been destroyed by an enemy tank. Are these in the game at all? because i mean realistically if this games rule are as good as you guys say then if i bring ONE M1 Abrams tank i should win every game...

"No Abrams tank has ever been destroyed as a result of fire from enemy tanks, although several have certainly taken some damage which required extensive repair."

Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just Interesting

Post  LorSve on Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:49 pm

FOW Team Yankee has M1 Abrams. I am not familiar with the ruleset though. There is much more plastic in that era.

LorSve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  |marauder| on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:15 pm

Kal wrote:Ok since FOW is sooo rich in real world history im ALWAYS looking up new and cool stuff that i rly want to share but never do.
MBT Abrahams exists in the what if era of TY (Team Yankee). And, according to my sources in the PPCLI there is no way you should lose an Abrahams to the Soviet tanks - but that would not make much of an exciting game.
That being said I have not invested in TY as of yet - I have an army in every other era though...
I will probably be going into TY in 6mm only.
Having read the rulebook I do not currently find it acceptable for tournament play either...

|marauder|

View user profile http://facebook.com/groups/fowreginarifles

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:24 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top