Post  Carson on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:50 pm

sometimes when you fish you land the big one! Very Happy

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9th league scoring reports

Post  Mhael on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm

I am fine dropping the 3 points but Carson the caveat is you also recieved bonus points when we test played the scenarios. So going forward only one type of secondary victory points or put a cap that any extraneous victory points cap at 6 (which is what the swing is). Thoughts?
Mhael

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:32 pm

Personally, if anyone cares my thoughts are no more special scenarios. Stick to the rule book as it is thoroughly play tested. It has secondaries and eventually I'm sure they will come up with alternate game types, hell might even be floating around the 9th age site i just never go to it.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Carson on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:16 pm

I was really just jerking Seans chain

Carson
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:17 am

Carson wrote:I was really just jerking Seans chain

On that note Wink

Me and Brian had a 2500 point game last night. Brian's KHORNE WARRIORS vs Sean's Ogre Kingdoms !!!

Battle Line , Secure the Center objective. Brian Victory 19-1

WELP fuck me if Brian didn't walk all over my Ogre army this game. Was definitely a fun game and I didn't give up even when things looked very bad for me ha. Leadbelchers were very ineffective against his tough 4+ and his lowest armour save against ranged attacks being a 3+ (Plate + Shield) The unit of Ogres holding my mage lost half its unit and half of his own wounds to a miscast of Awaken The Beast that didn't actually do anything. Brian failed a couple of charges at the beginning of his turn 2 or everything would have been over much quicker. My BSB actually stood up to his Daemon Prince for 4 rounds of combat before finally being ground to a fatty pile of dust. End of the game saw no Ogres left on the table and Brian claiming the objective. I did manage to recover from the first turn miscast and kill a unit of 15 Chaos Warriors, 3 Once Chosen, half his Daemon Prince and got his crusher unit down to 1 wounded crusher giving me some points atleast. The game lasted to the beginning of turn 6 when Brian finished my last 2 ogres in a unit. Maneaters are awesome and I love the figs but 460 points for 4 of them MIGHT be a little steep for 2500 point game, considering they are still only tough 4 with a Heavy Armour Save. Looking forward to our next game! Highlight for me was rolling 10 dice and needing 4's to hit, and actually hitting with all 10, #flex haha. But failing to crack the Crusher's 2+ armour amounted to no wounds.
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:22 am

Way to go Brian!! (Sorry Sean) Those Warriors are tough though.
squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:25 pm

squalie wrote:Way to go Brian!!  (Sorry Sean)  Those Warriors are tough though.

Well deserved win, aint even mad because it truly came down to turn 6. I MIGHT have beaten him if I had gotten any wounds off the Daemon Prince by him poofing then I could have gotten my last Scoring Ogre unit to the point just at the end of turn 6 for the objective. But that Daemon Prince with a 2+/5+ really doesn't go anywhere fast Wink

I think I got my 2500 list tuned in for Friday Night as well!!!
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  squalie on Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Just had a 2500 point game with Seans Ogres against my Daemons. Was a good game and at the beginning I thought I may be in trouble as Sean got a big charge off. It shifted in my favour and at the end it was a 16-4 win for me. I got secondary for a 19-1 and painted gives me a 21-1.

I considered Sean painted but he has some details to finish before he'll accept fully painted.

squalie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kal on Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:08 am

Don forgot to mention the STR 10 FLAMING CANNON BALL that one shot my general who was foolish / brave enough to leave his ogre block to fight some harpies. Was a fun game with a lot of back and forth, I was definitely rolling 1's like a champ for most of my stomps haha, but two bad losses with this list has me redesigning it before Friday! EEK
Kal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top